Chapter 1

Slowly the celebration died down.The gods started flashing out of the camp.The camp was in a complete mess.Right now,CHB could have been the biggest tourist attraction for fauns.Food was everywhere. On the roof tops of the cabins,on the table,on the faces of the demigods,under the shoes,everywhere food was acknowledged.

Slowly,the sky started turning black.The silver stars came out.The moon glowed brightly which looked as if it was beaming with joy,which I am pretty sure Artemis was.

"Everybody go back to youe cabins,it's nightime" Chiron ordered.

"Nooo...we just started partying" the campers groaned.

"If you guys don't want to be a harpie feed,then go back to your cabins" And on that happy note ,Chiron trotted away.

Slowly, the demigods started filing into their cabins.Some raced to their cabins,some gossiped about the latest Hollywood celebs(mostly aphrodite campers),some slipped on the fallen food and fell face fist .After a few minutes,there was only a few campers were seen.

The camp looked as if it was overrun by food beasts(mind you,they are pretty scary).Slowly,the last of the campers returned to have a good night's sleep.But they didn't know that a very certain demigod was watching their every move and was waiting for them to go back into their cabins.