woah....

Travis's pov

Hey zane! I yelled up the stairs. " yeah!?"he yelled back . Aphmau invited us over do you wanna go? I asked Zane " YEAH!" he said happily
OK! I went into the bathroom to fix my hair. Yeah~ I look good I said to myself in the mirror. " COME ON TRAVIS! STOP FLIRTING WITH YOUR SELF IN THE MIRROR!" fine... let's go. We walked over to Aphmau's house Zane knocked on the door. " Hey guys! " she said Hey! I said and we walked in her house and sat on the couch. " soo what do you guys wanna talk about?" She asked us . " w..well " we have something to say.. " What?" She asked confused... well you see Aphmau well... " Just tell me!!" She yelled . OK OK OK.. Zane is pregnant...
" woah.... what... how... actually don't tell me.." " y..yeah " Zane studderd
" OMG!!!! BABY!!!" She said jumping on the couch. Oh no....

Zane's pov

Aphmau started jumping on the couch when we told her the news.. and Travis said " oh no..." and I just sat there like... (〒︿〒)..

⏰ Time skip ⏰

Zane's pov

It's been 2 months with the baby and... it's hard work... I thought I was going to die! But he is a beautiful baby he has white hair and light blue eyes.. and I'm happy... even though it feels like Aphmau spends more time with Zero more than we do.. I love my little Zero... and I'm happy..  

                        The end!! 🎉