What about Katelyn?

ZANE'S POV

The next day we both went down stairs and we had nothing to do today so we watched movies and I started thinking about Katelyn... because I know Travis liked her before but what about now?
Does he still like her? I think staring up at him.. or has he given her up.. I hope he did because if he didn't I would be heartbroken.. Travis looked at me and asked " what's the matter Cupcake?"
He said and my whole face turned red.. " umm.. do u still l..like Katelyn???
He stared at me in a surprised face.. " No! Not anymore your the only one I LOVE ( except for taco's..) my Cupcake!
I looked at him with a satisfying smile on my face..
TRAVIS'S POV

After are whole talk about Katelyn we decided to go to the store.. and I totally forgot about this but remember how Zane has thug with ponies well...We passed by a stand and it said

Limited Addition Pinky Cake with
Skirt and hairbrush!

So you know Zane wanted it so he stood there for at least 10 minutes examining them to make sure everything was there and everything was perfect..then we went to Hot Topic and Zane picked up his shirt ( because the mall was closed when I went..)
And then we went home it was about 9:00 because we git dinner on the way back home. So we snuggled up in bed because it was a cold night and I was awake longer than Zane so I watched him sleep he was so peaceful and he looked beautiful with his black hair covering his one eye and his freckles on his cheeks that he didn't want people to see but I don't know why it's cute..