Yes.

TRAVIS'S POV

It was a new day!!! No work! Zane was still latched on to me from last night I gently took his hands back down in the bed. I know it's been a short time but I just think it's the right time for me to do this.. I said in my mind. Zane was still sleeping so I didn't know what to do. So I asked Aphmau what she was doing today. ( on da phone with Aph.) Hey Aphmau what are u doing today? " well Aaron and I were planning on going to the movies!!" Cool do I think Zane and me could come? " Sure!" Oh yeah what are we going to see?? " we are going to see... our magic!! Our magic?? " Yeah!!! It's a romantic movie we're this guy and this girl like meet in the forest and like they both have like powers and so they fall in love and when they do there magic like combines as one and yea.." ok I think that's an ok movie by your description.. " yea.." ok bye Aph! " byeeee!" ( hangs up phone) I will go wake up Zane.. I walk up stairs and Zane walked out of the door. Oh good morning!
" morning." So I made plans with Aphmau to go see a movie tonight. " sounds great!" We both go down stairs and go out on the porch and watch the sun rise.. it's beautiful. " yeah.." ( thoughts) I thought this was the right moment to do this soo here I go deep breath Travis.. I pulled out a box from the pocket in my pj pants and bent down one one knee.. I opened the box and inside there was a crystal blue ring in side 💍.

ZANE'S POV

We were watching the sun rise she I look over and Travis is on one knee opening a box I covered my mouth, I blushed and started crying. The ring 💍 was the color off my eye's it was soo beautiful. Travis said " Zane I know .. we have only been dating for a month now but i love you soo much so Zane will you marry me.." I shook my head in excitement and said YES!!! He stood up and we started to hug and tear up.. After that we went to the movies and held each other's hands and I layer my head on his shoulder and I whispered in his ear I love you...💕