Honeymoon!!

TRAVIS'S POV

And a few montages later we went on a honeymoon to a hot spring and there was a luxury hotel we stayed at it was beautiful!! We went swimming every day! It was like heaven😇!! Zane and me would go to the hot spring at night and just relax before going to bed.. it was WONDERFUL!!! " Travis!! Do u wanna go out to eat at the restaurant downstairs?"
Zane asked me  SURE! I'm starving!! I said as my stomach growled.. as we were walking downstairs we kept hearing weird sound behind us and we didn't turn around until I glanced back and saw a black and white cat. hey little kitty.. I said in a calm voice the cat rubbed up agents my hand. " aww she's so CUTE!!" Zane said in a babyish voice " but we should take her to the counter to see if she belongs to anyone.." Zane said and I agreed so we took her to the counter and the lady asked everyone in the hotel but everyone said it wasn't there's so we took it back to our room and the lady gave us some food for it so we gave it that. And Zane and me went back down stairs and had dinner and we went back upstairs and the cat was curled up on our bed. " we should adopt her.." Zane said starting at her Yeah we should i replied..

Sorry I haven't been posting I have been very busy.. 😞