● Chapter 1: Kicked out ●

Read The New & Improved Lucy and Wendy's Pain Here⤵

https://www.wattpad.com/story/134209312-lucy-and-wendy%27s-pain

edited: 6/4/17

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up and did my morning routine. I wore a white sweater, dark purple skirt and black tights (In the photo).

I thought to myself if Natsu will ever talk to me but I regret it, he's too busy always talking to Lisanna and everyone else in the guild

I thought to myself if Natsu will ever talk to me but I regret it, he's too busy always talking to Lisanna and everyone else in the guild. The only person in the guild that talks to me are Wendy and her exceed, Carla. Both of them had the same problem as I have. After I was done daydreaming I finally went outside and walked to the guild I opened the door and Natsu came up to me and said " you're kicked out of team Natsu "

Natsu's P.O.V
"You're kicked out of team Natsu, " I said and then the pervert (Gray) came up and said "you're just so weak and we're all sick of saving you" "did Wendy agreed with this?" She asked "well since Wendy is kicked out of team Natsu then she can't agree," I said. "Anyways you're just a replacement for Lisanna"After we explained she was out of the team I walked to Lisanna.

Wendy's P.O.V
I heard everything that Natsu said I can't believe he would do that to his best friend I felt sorry for Lucy Even though she's not crying she's crying on the inside so walked up to her and said "I'm sorry Lucy-chan I heard everything" "you don't need to apologize it's not your fault" she said with a smile "you know what I have a plan" I said while grinning.

So that's the end of this chapter sorry if it's short but I'm really busy with school work but what is Wendy planning to do will they quit the guild? So many questions keep reading and you might find those answers.
Disclaimers I don't own Fairy Tail or the photo
Byeeeeeeeeeee❤️❤️