Chapter 17

Everyone had beers in their hand and everyone was drunk. Tony came over to me.

"You know...I...think your pretty...." he said and I couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks...." Tony leaned in close to kiss me and James knocked him out of his chair.

"The fuck?! Trying to kiss my girl?!" James said and then I tried to pull him off of Tony.

"James leave him alone!" I said and tried my best to pull him away.

"I'm sorry man I don't know what happened!!!!!" Tony pleaded.

"If I catch a text; glance or anything!.....It will be messy!" I then managed to pull James away.

"James!!?"

"What?"

"Stop being mean!" and he looked at me and pressed the beer against his lips.

"Sorry babe....Ill talk to him." he said a little romantically and the instantly grabbed my hips and dipped me.

"I love you..." he said and we leaned in and kissed each other. Then daddy came in.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!!?" James looked up and then dropped me.

"Babe I'm so sorry!!!!" he said and James seemed like he was perfectly fine like he didn't have a drink but I had way to many.

"Father!!! Join the party!!!!" I said and took a drink of he beer and then he hit it out of my hand.

"JAMES FUCKING CLEAN THIS SHIT UP NOW EVERYONE OUT!" Daddy then picked me up and put me over his shoulders.

"Wee!!!! It's a pillow is a pet! it's a pillow pet!!" Dad sighed and then walked down stairs. Everyone left and James came down with them and father dropped me on the couch.

"WEEE!!!!!" I said and James laughed and sat beside me.

"JAMES?!" Dad said pissed.

"What sir?"

"MY BABY GIRL IS DRUNK!!!" he said sighing.

"Sorry sir."

"For your punishment you have to take care of her when she gets a hang over!"

"Daddy...."

"Yes baby girl?"

"I don't feel so good...." I then stood up and ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"Have fun with that...." Dad said and James then walked over to me and then sat on the floor beside me and held my hair back and I threw up.

"Oh it's gonna be a long night...." he said sighing and then took a clip and clipped my hair up. He softly patted my back.

----

James was passed out be side me in bed he was asleep watching netflix and I had a bucket beside me, my head hurt bad.

"Babe? You okay?" James said and sat up.

"No my head hurts....what happened?"

"Well uhm you drunk last night and got sick...."

"Oh....."

"Babe, do you find Tony attractive?" he said painfully.

"Uhm no babe, I mean he's cute but I wouldn't date him if you understand what I'm saying. " I said and he looked at me.

"Who's cuter me or him?"

"You baby...." I said and my head hurt alot.

"Oh yay!!!" he said laughed and kissed me.

"Oh baby....I have a head ache..." I playfully pushed him off of me.

"Want some medicine?" he said and got up.

"Please...." I said and he ran out.

"RISE AND SHINE KENDAL!!!" dad said and opened the window.

"THE LIGHT!!! IT BURNS!!!" I said hiding under the cover.

"Get up! YOU wanted to drink! Get in the shower now..." father said and pulled the cover off of me.

"Come on!!!" I whinnied and dad looked at me.

"Now! Or I will take your phone away!" he said sternly and I got up.

"Okay..." I said and James came back.

"Here babe..." he said and put a spoon in my mouth.

"Ugh James give me that...." Dad said and took the bottle from James's hand.

"Oh......three....two.....one." dad pointed at me and then I instantly felt like I was about to throw up and ran into my bathroom.

"Sir? How did you know?"

"Yep she's a real McGommery...." dad said and the both walked into the bathroom and James held my hair back.

"What sir?"

"This medicine makes us sick...." he said and I whipped my mouth.

"We also have the crown birthmark on our left arm...." Dad said and James came over to me and looked at it.

"Wow it's true!" I whipped my mouth and didn't say anything.

"Come on get ready for school..." dad said and handed me some pills.

"Take this..." he watched me take it with a glass of water.

"Okay hurry up now!" James then leaned over to me and whispered,

"Are you gonna wear a dress?"

"I dunno prolly?"

"Okay," he said smiled an blushed.

"Okay lemme change!" I said and went to my closet, I said a sundress and a white jacket with sparkly flats. I looked at my nails and seen that Tony had gotten into the sparkle nail polish and some how painted my nails.

"Babe come on!" James said and I was trying to put a necklace on.

"Hold or horses!" I said and he came over to me.

"Babe I don't have horses...." he said laughing and then took the necklace out of my hand and put it on me.

"Thanks...." I said and he instantly grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Come on..." he said and tugged on me a little.

"Okay okay!" I said and he laughed.

"Today is going to be a long day!" he said and we opened the front door.