Chapter 9

"Heh what?" I said and he smiled and pulled a box out of his pocket.

"Kendal, I love you so much and I just want to know if you would like to be mine forever and take this promise ring?" He said as he was bent on one knee.

"Of corse!" I said and he smiled and put the ring on my finger and he hugged me.

"I love you to!" I said and we hugged each other tight and he picked me up.

"I can't believe your mine!" he said kissing me.

"Sweetie I'll always be yours!" I said and we both giggled.

"I'll let you go to bed now sweetie." he said hugging me tight again and then put me down.

"If you need a cuddle buddy I'll be in my room...." he said whispering in my ear romantically.

"Alright I might stay up." I said and he nodded and we both walked to our rooms.

I shut the door and I smiled. I walked into the game room. I switched trough the channels and only found some scary movie.....who knew Zombies are interesting.....

*about 3:00 am; ghost special*

I hugged my teddy bear.

"Don't go in there..." then a hurdle scream scared me.

"Oh my gosh!!!!" I said and figures came out. I ran out fast and ran quietly to James's room.

"Sweetie...." I said and came in.

"What??" he said groaning.

"The ghosts are gonna get me!"

"What?" he said and sat up and turned the light on.

"They are!!!"

"Babe, are you watching scary movies?"

"No......" I said awkwardly.

"Just get in bed..." He said and scooted over. I walked towards him and turned the light off and got in the bed with him.

"Sweetie...."

"Wha?" he said yawning and held my waist.

"I see...."

"Babe just sleep..." he said and held me closer to him protective.

"I love you...." I said and he yawned and snuggled closer to me.

"Love you to...." then we both feel asleep.