Chapter 7

"Do you like your party so far?" James said and poured some punch into my cup.

"Yes is amazing!" my father had rented a ballroom and the party was there.

"I'm sorry I can't spend most of it with you, from work, Matt said he would be over here in a few minutes and then we can spend the rest together." He said romantically and I leaned to kiss his cheek.

"Heh, I love....." then father came up and he took my hand.

"I need to talk to you...." He said and we walked over to a quiet corner.

"Okay...."

"Are you getting bullied? Star told...."

"No! N..no I'm not!" I blunted out.

"Kendal let me ask one more time, are you getting bullied?" I said nothing but looked down.

"Look I know I can't be the best parent alright, I'm trying the best I can, I....i never had a child I could call mine," he said and put his hand under my chin.

"It's hard for me to, I was gone 15 years! I never realized how much I loved your mother till she was gone!!!" he said about to cry.

"Awwww dad please don't cry then your gonna make me cry and it's going to be a big mess!" I said and he laughed.

"You look just like your mother in that dress by the way," I smiled.

"Well I'm going to let you get back with your dude.... I'm going to sit alone..." he said and walked away.

I started to walk towards James, he then patted matts back and walked to me.

"Love I can't do that much...." he said painfully.

"What do you mean?"

"Matt said he could only do 15 minutes cause he dad is at the hospital...."

"Oh well baby if he wants to go ahead and go now..."

"Love I...i will if you just have a dance with me..." he said and I smiled and blushed.

"Okay but I never slow danced so.." He then took my hand to an open spot on the dance floor.

"All you do is dance but slowly and with each other..." he said as I put my hands on his shoulders and he put his hands on my waist. We started to slow dance and every step I felt like he was romantically pulling me closer.

"Not so bad right?" he laughed and put his forehead against mine. I then blocked everyone out but him.

"I wanna kiss you so bad right now...." he said whispering. I then felt his lips perfectly come together with mine then everything stopped and there was gasps and I could feel my fathers eyes burn in the back of my head. We leaned back seeing what we just did.

"Kendal...."

"Yeah?"

"We're so dead....." he chocked and I looked at my dad I got embarrassed and ran off.