Chapter 3: Someone Else's

Edwards POV

I looked into Addylins eyes. I could've had the life with her. The baby. The love.

I shook my head. "I shouldn't be thinking like that." I told myself inside my head.

"Want lunch?" Addylin asked. I nodded. "We eating here or out?" I asked. She put her hand on her chin and thought.

"If that's what you want to do, then it's fine." She said smiling brightly. I smiled back.

After we both got ready we walked down the sidewalk. Darcy was in her stroller. The kind that takes a car seat and connects with it.

Their place was pretty much in town so we were on the side walk. I saw many faces I'd never seen before.

An elderly couple crossing the street saw us and waved before walking over to us. "Ah good evening Mr. and Mrs. Styles." The elderly man said smiling.

I blushed. "Oh um mr. Clarkson this isn't Harry. This is his twin brother Edward." Addylin said in an embarrassed tone.

Mr Clarkson looked at his wife then they both laughed. "Alright well we'll see you later." Mr Clarkson said before walking away with his wife.

I smiled and chuckled. "What's so funny?" Addylin asked. "You were so embarrassed." I said while laughing.

Had face got redder. I looked down at Darcy and her little smile brightened up the world.

"So where are we eating?" Addylin asked. "Why not there?" I asked as I pointed to a restraunt.

Addylin nodded and a smile appeared on her face. "Alright let's go." She said not letting the smile leave her face.

I smiled back and nodded. We started walking towards the door . I opened it letting Addylin and Darcy in first. I paid for their food. Darcy couldn't eat anything but the ice cream considering her age.

Her face was covered in ice cream. "Aww baby let's wipe your face." Addylin said grabbing a napkin. I smiled looking at them.

I thought for a second that she was mine and that Darcy was my baby. But..in reality they aren't what I want them to be...

They're someone else's. Harry's.

Harry's POV

I got out of my car and walked up to the door pulling out the keys. After opening the door I yelled "hey I'm home!"

I heard nothing back. It was odd. I was used to Addylin and Darcy greeting me when I got home. I looked around the house. It was empty.

I sighed and sat on the couch. The workday had tired me out. So I fell asleep.