Chapter 1: Long Time No See

Edwards POV

"I can't take this right now Edward!" Cecilia pushed passed me grabbing her purse. (Cecilia is my on and off girlfriend) "Cecilia! Come on!" I caught up with her.

"Bye Edward." Cecilia scoffed before leaving the apartment. I sighed and kicked the door. I fell onto the couch. And glanced around the living room. My ueyes fell onto a picture of him and his friends from high school.

Harry, Addilyn, Cassie, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn. We were dressed in caps and gowns for graduation. After that most of them went on to college.

Harry and Addilyn moved. Far. To the United States of America, because Harry got offered a job.

I just moved a couple cities away from our home town. I hasn't talked to harry and Addilyn since they left. I don't know why they haven't called.

I stood up and left my apartment. The elevator was out of order. AGAIN. I took the stairs and left the building.

It was night time at about 11:00 o'clock. I looked around. A coffee shop was down the street and it was my usual hang out.

I walked towards it taking out a cigarette, lighting it. As I entered the cashier Matt, who was my bestfriend looked over at me. "Hey." I said as I took a seat at the counter closest to him.

"Sup." he replied leaning on the counter. "You look depressed man." Matt looked at me with worry in his eyes. "I'm fine." I said.

"When's the last time you've spoken to your family?" Matt asked. "Does it matter?" I answered with another question.

"Maybe you should go see your brother." Matt said as he pulled out his phone. I sighed. "Maybe you're right." I looked out of the window.

Harry's POV

"I'll make breakfast." I told Addylin. She shook her head. "No I'll make breakfast, you have to get ready for work." She protested. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay Honey." Addylin replied. I opened the door to Darcy's room and turned the lights on. I quietly walked over to her crib. She was asleep.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead before leaving the room and getting ready for work. After getting ready I felt my phone buzz. A text from my boss telling me to come in early today. I grabbed the car keys and proceeded to the kitchen.

"Addylin, I've got to go a head onto work. I said kissing her on the lips gently. "Alright. I'll bring lunch to you." She said before I left.

Edwards POV

A couple weeks later, I stepped off the plane steps into the airport. My luggage was rather easy to find making the morning better. I purchased a coffee and walked outside.

I hailed a taxi. I still had the address of Harry and Addylin when they texted me to come visit last Christmas. The ride was quiet. The driver was driving smoothly.

Before I knew it I was at the destination. Harry and Addylins place. I paid the driver and proceeded to the front door.

I moved my hand up to the door to knock but then it fell back down. Then I built up the courage and have a shuttle 2 beat knock.

The door opened with a calm breeze. "Long time no see Edward." Harry said smiling at Edward as he motioned for him to come in.

"I missed you guys I guess." Edward embarrassingly said. "Da Da" Edward and Harry Heard. "Darcy wanted to see who was at the door." They heard a female say. It was Addylin.

I was shocked. I didn't know they had a child. "Oh..this is our child, and your neice, Darcy." Harry said smiling.

Addylin smiled as well. Darcy was so small. Her eyes just as green as Harry's. She had her mums smile.

It almost didn't seem fair. Harry got the girl. Harry got the life.