Chapter 7: Trouble

Lily:
It was a soft kiss for all of two seconds. But the moment I got curious and flicked my tongue out to taste his skin, all gentility evaporated. That was all the permission he needed to devour me. His hands moved from softly cupping my face, to roughly pulling my hips flush against his. I bit down on his lower lip and he groaned, pushing me back against the shelves.
       I giggled girlishly when his lips left my mouth—and gasped as they met the sensitive skin on my neck. He sucked and pulled at the skin infuriatingly. I entwined my fingers in his hair, yanking his face back so I could give him the same treatment. I ran my tongue from his collar bone to his chin, then scattered light kisses over the skin now covered in goosebumps.
       "Jesus Christ," he breathed. I leaned back against the shelf, grinning as he looked at me with lust-darkened eyes.

Chibs:
       "You weren't just gonna kiss me, were you?" She asked, tilting her head playfully.
I raised an eyebrow as she slid her hands down the front of my kutte, never breaking eye-contact. She hooked her fingers into my belt loops.
       "You're a troublemaker, are ye?" I asked, putting a hand in her hair. She bit her lip and pressed herself against my growing erection. I hissed at the friction. Shit, that felt good. I pulled at her hair, keeping her in place so I could put my tongue in her mouth. She needed to be just as breathless and desperate for this as I was.

Lily:
He was... Holy shit. He was hard and pressed up against me, his tongue and teeth and lips working me over—now on my lips, now sucking on my neck, now biting my ear softly...I slid my hands under his shirt and shamelessly felt the hard muscles of his back rippling as his hands grabbed onto my ass.
       I heard someone clear their throat and I froze against Chibs. A scowl immediately descended on his face and he turned, looking ready to tear whoever had interrupted us into tiny pieces.
       "Who in the bloody fucking hell—" Chibs cut himself off as he saw the tall blonde VP standing in the doorway. "Oh. Jax. Um."
        "Sorry to interrupt..." Jax crossed his arms with a smirk. I felt myself turn scarlet and resisted the urge to hide behind Chibs. "But something's happened. We need you in the Chapel."
Chibs nodded. "Right. I'll be right there."
      Jax didn't move from the doorway, just standing there smirking while Chibs looked between the two of us awkwardly. Finally, Jax burst out laughing. Chibs scowled.
       "Och, get out of here ya little shite," Chibs growled, grabbing a stray bottle of beer off the shelf behind me.
       Jax quickly ducked out of the doorway, still laughing.
       "Hey! Careful with the merchandise," I exclaimed, plucking the bottle out of his hands. "This is some expensive, locally brewed shit."
I carefully placed it back on its shelf. Filip looked down at me. I cast my eyes down, biting my lip.
       "So, uh, I have to go to church, lass..." he trailed off.
       I bit down hard on my lower lip, but I couldn't help but giggle. "They're going to rip into you for this, aren't they?"
       He chuckled and sighed. "Yeah, they are."
       "Good luck with that," I grinned up at him.
       "They're not gonna leave you alone either, so I don't know what you're smiling so hard for, ya minx..." He said, putting his hands on my hips.
       "I'll see you later then?" I asked coyly, looking up at him. He pulled me close and planted a chaste kiss on my lips.
       "You can even sleep in my room again, if you want," He growled in my ear. With that he left the backroom.
       I leaned against the shelves once I was alone, a stupid grin plastered all over my face.

Chibs:
       He opened the wooden double doors as surreptitiously as he could. It did him no good, of course, because the whole MC was already seated at the table.
       "Glad you found the time to join us, Telford," Tig greeted Chibs with a grin. Jax snickered to Bobby who burst out laughing.
       Chibs rolled his eyes. "Fucking hilarious. Can we get on with this meeting?"
       Clay banged his gavel. "Shut the fuck up, boys. We've got some serious shit to discuss. Jax... tell 'em what you know."
       Jax turned to the rest of the table, suddenly serious.
        "The people who took our girl the other night aren't anyone we've ever dealt with before. I made a few calls, though, and apparently Marcus has had a few run ins with them already. It's not an MC, they usually roll in vans hitting up vulnerable members of any power players." Jax said. "Marcus thinks they're testing boundaries."
       "Pretty dangerous buttons they're pushing." Bobby commented. "Either they're really stupid or very confident in their ability to deal with any backlash."
       "That's the thing, they've only taken people like our girl: not actual members or even families of members," Jax leaned back in his chair, his eyebrows knit and his hands steepled.
       "I say we go after them anyway." Happy contributed, "Show them they can't push any buttons with SAMCRO."
       "I second that," Tig agreed.
"Hold on, we can't just run off half-cocked," Bobby leaned forward and folded his hands on the table. "We should run some recon before going after them."
       "I second that. We can do some surveillance on that place they kept Rachel," Juice contributed.
       "That's got my vote," Jax said with the air of someone who knew just how much his vote counted. Clay looked at him and back out at the group.
       "Recon first is the wise thing to do," he agreed slowly. "But if you get your hands on 'em somehow, then you get to tear these bastards a new one, no questions asked. Got it?"
        "You got it, prez." Happy affirmed, slapping his hands on the table. The rest of the Sons nodded in agreement.
        "It's decided, then." Clay banged his gavel. "Recon tomorrow in the morning."