The Complete List of All Genders

Start from the beginning

Cennedgender– A gender identity heavily influenced by one's parents.

Ceterofluid– When you are ceterogender, and your feelings fluctuate between masculine, feminine, and/or neutral.

Ceterogender– A nonbinary gender with specific masculine, or feminine, or neutral feelings. (Can be used as ceterogirl, ceteroboy, etc.)

Chaosgender– When your gender does a lot of things that have no identifiable pattern or logic.

Cheiragender– A fluid gender that is always or often in opposition to its owner's desires, or is manipulative towards its owner.

Circgender– A gender that feels so magical and grand as to be indescribable.

Cloudgender– A gender which can't be fully realized or seen clearly due to depersonalization/derealization disorder(s).

Cocoongender– A gender that has not come out yet, or has yet to emerge in its full form.

Cogitofluid– A gender that is fluid only when one thinks about it.

Cogitogender– A gender that only exists when you think about it, is quiet until called to attention, or is characterized as feeling genderless until a gender is consciously chosen.

Coigender– A gender that feels like it "is on mute".

Collgender– Having too many simultaneous genders to describe each one.

Colorgender– A gender associated with one or more colors and the feelings, hues, emotions, and/or objects associated with that color. Can be categorized by the specific color(s), such as pinkgender, violetgender, etc.

Comgender– To experience gender, polar opposite of agender.

Commogender- When you know you aren't cisgender, but you settle for your assigned gender for the time being, e.g. commoboy or commogirl.

Condigender- A gender only felt under certain circumstances.

Contigender– A gender that flows through space and time and constantly changes and is always moving, OR a gender of, or related to, space and time.

Corugender– A gender affected by flashbacks.

Cosmicgender- A gender so vast and/or complicated that it can only be processed a bit at a time; a gender you cannot experience all at once. Infinite in its possibility, it may contain relevant subgenders that define a part of the vast whole.

Cryptogender– Gender identity that one can't discern, describe or define in words and confuses or puzzles the owner.

Crystagender– A fluid gender that is experienced as one's gender being fractured or broken into pieces and put back together again.

Cyclogender– A gender identity that changes with one's menstrual cycle.

Daimogender– A gender closely related to demons and the supernatural.

Deaboy– for masculine-identified or partially masculine-identified people that still feel a connection to feminine energy due to their spirituality. Intended for pagans but is a possibility amongst anyone who practices goddess worship or feminine energy worship of any kind.

Delphigender– A mysterious, obscure and sinister gender.

Demifluid/flux– Having multiple genders where some are static and others are fluid/flux.