The Complete List of All Genders

Start from the beginning

Nubilagender– A term to describe when part of one's gender is unidentifiable. Also known as maringender.

Nullgender– Being without gender, but it is not agender or neutrois, a term for those to give a "tangibility" to the intangible thing that is their gender.

Nyctogender– A gender consisting of darkness or related to it.

Obruogender– A gender which is overwhelming and suffocating.

Offgender– A gender that closely represents/is most closely represented by another gender, but is not that gender. Can be alikened to what the color off-white is to white for descriptive purposes. Similar in definition to paragender and perigender.

Omnigay– Genderfluid, with one's attraction to other genders changing with one's gender so that the individual is always attracted to the same gender.

Orbgender– A gender which feels round, without any edges.

Owlgender– See nocturnalgender.

Paragender– Feeling very near one gender, and partially something else, ex. paraboy, paragirl, etc. The "something else" may or may not be known. Also known as limit as gender approaches, as in the evaluation of a mathematical limit.

Pendogender– Never being satisfied with your gender no matter how well it fits due to self-doubt, causing one to compulsively search and seek out something that fits even better. Gender perfectionism. For neurodivergent folks only, coined with people with anxiety disorders, OCD, and OCPD in mind.

Perigender– Identifying with a gender, but not as that gender.

Perogender– Wanting to be a certain gender, but not being of said gender.

Personagender– A term used to describe a gender which is used in public as a social identity even though the individual doesn't completely identify that way, eg. personaboy.

Perospike– Being usually content with your gender, but occasionally strongly wanting to be another one.

Pictogender- A gender that can only be defined by visual imagery or symbolism.

Pixelgender– Experiencing two genders, with one as the smallest addressable element in an overall gender experience.

Polygender– Identifying as multiple genders; may be static or fluid.

Polygenderflux– Having more than one gender, which intensity fluctuates.

Portiogender– See mosaigender.

Praegender– A god-like gender far outside beyond the normal cognizance of gender that is, omnipresent, not null, but other, and beyond mortality and time. For deity-kin and god-kin it can also represent a gender their deity/god self had in their past life before reincarnation.

Preciogender– A gender which feels special and precious to you.

Preterbinary– Beyond the the gender binary/spectrum of male and female.

Primusgender– Having a gender which one feels is primary, strongest in identifying with.

Privagender– A gender which is private; a gender you don't present as or feel like projecting.