Chapter 11

I was in shock. I did not know what to say. I quickly broke from Stacy and said "What are you doing here?"

"I came down so I could watch your game." She said quickly before she repeated her question "What the fuck are you doing?" she yelled

I looked to Stacy and said "I'll talk to you later." handing her her bag.

She nodded and quickly left. I almost cried seeing her go. I know she was scared. I just wanted to hold her again.

Seeing her go made me forget all about Mia who stood there becoming more and more angry. "Lily? What THE FUCK?" she demanded.

"I can explain" I said quickly trying to console her.

"Please do" She said crossing her arms.

"On second thought I don't know how to explain." I admitted.

"Who is that?" She asked.

"Stacy. We are doing the math project together" I said shyly.

"Your doing a lot more then that math project together" She joked. I sighed with relief. She was not mad. "Why did you tell me you were gay?"

"I'm not" I replied

"Lily. Seriously? I just watched you make out with a girl." She paused waiting for me to reply but I never did. "You never seem that happy around Cameron." She admitted.

"Well.... I don't know. I'm still confused. Please don't tell anyone Mia. I don't want people to know about me." I begged.

"It's fine I get it." She said quickly.

"Butttttt what are you going to do about Cameron? You know he really likes you. Obviously you don't feel the same." she smirked trying to provoke me.

"I don't know yet. I just want to see what this is. And if it keeps happening. Then I'll choose what to do" I said with thought.

Mia lost interest. She loved drama. Especially my drama which up until now consisted of boys, boys, and more boys. Now with a girl in the mix  she was over whelmed with questions.

"What happened between you too? When did this all start? How did you first kiss? Was that your first kiss? Have you been with a girl before?" She rambled.

"Mia calm down." I said laughing at her millions of questions.

Then glancing at my phone to see the time. "Oh my god its 2:50! I've got to go!" I picked up my bag and began running up the stairs.

"Wait up Lily!" Mia yelled as she tried to follow me around the corner and out the door.

"You just need to run faster!" I yelled as I ran across the street, down the road, through the parking lot, and dropping onto the field.

I heard heavy breathing behind me and then heard a body drop to the ground.

"Lily. Why did you run all the way here?" Mia said still panting between her words.

"I didn't want to be late" I said as I stood up and stuck my hand out and waiting for her to grab it.

She grabbed my hand. I yanked her into my arms giving her a quick hug before running to the bench to put my bag down.

Mia was already in the stands playing on her phone. I took off my glasses and ran to line up with the team.

The game started and I was standing on my side waiting for the ball to come near me. I was on defense and this team was really bad. I glanced to the stands in the area where Mia was and saw someone sitting next to her. They had a band uniform on.

As I squinted to see who it was I heard Gabby yell "Lily!"

I looked in front of me to see the ball flying towards my knee. I juggled it then gave a perfect pass to our forward. Perfect I thought to myself as I watched her run and shoot at the top right corner.

We won 4-0 like usual. I started walking towards the bleachers where Mia was and the person in the band uniform was standing next to her.

I could not make out her face. I put on my glasses and saw it was Stacy.

"Oh! It's you. I forgot you said you had band." I said to Stacy.

"Yeah. It got canceled and I thought I'd watch the game since no one can get me until 6." She said softly.

I glanced at my phone to see it was 5. She had an hour. This place would be cleared out in 15 minutes and it was dark out by now.

"Stacy my parents will be here in a few minutes they can take you home." I said reassuring her.

"YOU PLAYED AWESOME TODAY!!!" Mia interrupted.

"THANKS MIA!" I screamed back.

She smiled and said "I have to go I'll see you tomorrow"

Then she came up to my ear and whispered "Give me details tomorrow" before running into a car and driving away.

"Hey Lily, Hey Stacy" Gabby said with a bright smile.

"Hey" I replied smiling warmly. Stacy stood behind me looking at the ground.

We all walked back up to the school and into the locker room. Gabby was quick and left within seconds. Then it was just me and Stacy.

"What did you and Mia talk about?" I asked curiously.

"Oh stuff" She grinned teasing me.

"You will have to text me this stuff'" I joked as I stepped closer.

She just stared at my lips. I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Then I took my book bag out if my locker and grabbed Stacy's hand guiding her upstairs.

"Text your parents and tell them you are going home with me." I smiled as I texted my mom telling her the plan.

My mom pulled up and we both got in. Stacy went silent the second we stepped in the car. My mom talked and talked and talked. Poor Stacy.

When we got to her house and dropped her off. She shyly said "Bye Lily. Bye ah Lily's mom"

"Bye" we both said back as we began driving away.

"She was shy" My mom said kindly.

"Yeah I know." I smiled thinking about her "But she's cool"

"I'm glad you made a new friend" She said like a typical mother.

We listened to music until we got home. I grabbed my bags and walked upstairs to my room. Then I grabbed my pajamas and headed towards the shower. I stripped and took off my glasses. Before I stepped in I checked my phone.

There was a message from Stacy Hey

I replied Hey Stacy and quickly jumped in and out shower.

As I wrapped the towel around my wet body I glanced at my phone to see she answered. I quickly texted back asking the normal questions I would ask Abby or Cameron.

After I got dressed and brushed my hair I sat on the couch to watch TV. I told Abby and Cameron I was going to bed at 9. But continued texting Stacy episode after episode. Before I knew it it was 12. Way past when I was meant to be in bed and sleep. But I did not want to stop talking to her.

I climbed into my bed still texting her. I had to force my eyes open to respond. I wanted to stay up so desperately.

Then my body went numb I decided to closed my eyes for a second. Before I knew it I drifted off to a deep sleep. Dreaming about the most beautiful girl I have ever meet and when I would see her again.