| seventeen |

i was released from the hospital today. it turns out i got shot by someone, but the police are still investigating.

yugyeom and i both left together. first we went to get some drinks then went somewhere. i am still uncertain of our relationship because at times he gets 'touchy' towards me, and i feel really awkward.

he stopped the car when we arrived to a house. "wow this is a nice house."
"it's the house we share together." i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. he unlocks the doors.

i face yugyeom,
"who's she?" i point to the girl standing there, staring yugyeom down in a sort of seductive but mostly scary face.

"i'm his wife, so i suggest you leave." she snapped.
"oh really? you're a lucky girl, because he's such a gentleman. well i should be le-" my sentence was cut off as i turned around.
"you're not leaving." yugyeom growled, he stuck his arm out stopping me to a halt.

"well your wife asked me to leave, so i want to grant her wishes." i looked out at the door hoping someone would come help. hoping that bambam would burst though the door saving me from this awkward moment between yugyeom and his wife.

"she's not my wife." he snarled.
"then who is she?" i asked.
"she's a wannabe you named lola who tried to get into my pants."
"what? who would talk about their wife like that." i look up at Yugyeom.
"she's not my wife...you are." he stated in a serious manner.
"no i'm not." i objected.

"yeah yugyeom, what're you talking about?" mina nervously chuckled.
"look at your wrist." yugyeom requested. i looked at them in shock. it was basically a autograph of yugyeom's name.
"is this a tattoo or something!" how did this get on me?
"no it's a sign that shows you are mine." he corrected.

"wait so what am I? an object?!?"
"uhh yugyeom her eyes are red."
"oh no she does the same thing i do."
_
"leave lola." i snarled looking her straight in the eyes.
"and why should I?" she sassed.

"ok then, i guess you want to watch." i smirk. i kiss yugyeom's lips roughly. i heard him groan. "stop joohyun, don't do this." i ignore yugyeom's request and pushed him onto the floor never breaking the heated kiss.

"i like this joohyun better." i heard yugyeom's familiar husky voice.
"you finally decide to show up to the party." i groaned.
"don't worry baby." he flipped us over, now on top.

but i quickly responded flipping him over again, he was on the bottom.
"let me take control for once you control freak." i sassed.
"whatever you want, princess." he smirked.

i went down to kiss him again. his tongue grazed my lips. i fulfilled his silent wish by opening my mouth. we both take each other's shirts off. why isn't lola leaving?

i quickly unbuckled his belt, and pulled his pants down. he skillfully took my pants off without breaking the kiss.

he broke the kiss going down my jaw to neck. i moan in the amount of pleasure i was feeling. he was about to pull my underwear down until i stopped him.
"that's all for today." i stated. i picked up all of my clothes and walk out of the room.

"i wish i saw that side everyday." yugyeom sighed calming down from his high.
"i hope i never see that again." lola trembled. "what, you jealous she gets all of this? get lost loser?"

"that was disgusting. i'm...going to leave."
"good." yugyeom opened the door. lola quickly sprinted to the door running towards her house most likely going to 'gossip' about what she saw.

yugyeom walked to the bedroom seeing joohyun in pajamas fast asleep. he went over falling back onto the bed.
"i can't believe Joohyun just left me like that," yugyeom sighed,
"i'll get her back sooner or later." yugyeom chuckled before falling into a deep sleep.