| eight |

i've been walking for quite a while now. my heels are wearing out, and i'm super tired. i don't even know where i'm going. my phone rang non-stop from calls by my parents, yugyeom's parents, mark, jihyo, jackson, bambam, jinyoung, jaebum, youngjae, lola, and surprisingly calls from yugyeom.

"hey what at you doing out here all alone?" i felt someone's grip on my shoulder. i tensed up turning around.
"baekhyun you scared me." i put my hand on my heart. he chuckled,
"what're you doing here? alone. at night."
"wedding problems."
"aw i see." he understandingly nodded.

"is it possible to get a divorce the day of your marriage?" i asked. he looked at me and shrugged,
"i don't know. do your feet hurt?"
"yes my feet are driving me insane." i groaned.

as if my life was a korean drama he swooped me up and carried me bridal style.
"we can go to my house." i gazed into his eyes that sparkled in the street lights. the time stopped as we looked at each other. i remained gazing at the beautiful eyes. he continued walking.

he got to this humongous house and unlocked the door. i shocked and surprised at the same time. "wait you live here by yourself?"
"no. I actually live with my eight friends, but they went to some party and won't be home until like sunday, so i'm here alone for the weekend." he smiled.

"is it a burden if i spend a night here?"
"not at all! i wouldn't mind having company. you can sleep in my room with me!"
"how do you guys all get a room when there is nine of you guys in one house?" i ask another question curious as to how this system works.

"oh we split ourselves up. there are five rooms so two in each room, except my friend minseok sleeps by himself. i sleep with my best friend chanyeol."
"really! i know chanyeol too, you're talking about the gentle giant right?" baekhyun chuckled,
"yep that's him." baekhyun handed me a a t-shirt and joggers that looked really small for him.
"you can change into these."

after changing i walked back into the living room. "are you tired? we can go to sleep right now." baekhyun looked at me.
"hmm do you have any movies we could watch?"
"oh sure, choose one." he turned the tv onto netflix.
"how 'bout that one." i point to a movie called 50 Shades of Gray. baekhyun rubbed the nape of his neck, "are you sure? that movie is r-rated." i shrugged my shoulders.
"is it really that bad?" he vigorously nodded his head.
"ok then how about Frozen."
"sure. i'll get snacks you can just sit here." he patted a spot on what looked like an expensive couch but a worn out one. kind of like a perfect couch.

he came back with popcorn and a blanket. "here, this is just in case you get cold." he handed me a gray fleece blanket.
"thanks." i end up lying on his lap while he played with my hair.

when the movie was over we went to baekhyun's room. "thanks for letting me sleep here."
"no problem." he patted the spot next to him, "come lay down." i lay down on the spot next to him. He held me protectively. it felt relaxing unlike with yugyeom, uncomfortable.