| seven |

i felt the need to cry my eyes out this morning. today was the day where a special piece of metal around my finger. the only good part about this marriage is i get to have freedom, and i won't have to go to school today!

i pulled yugyeom's arm off of me and got up. the moment i got up, i got pulled down again.
"come on joohyun let's stay like this for awhile."
"no." he doesn't let go making me groan. i reach around and grab my phone, 100 new messages.

bigwang:
hyuna answer us!!

beb.joo:
what do you guys want?!?

lolaa:
we're skipping school to come to ur wedding!!

beb.joo:
Please don't. Don't come to the worlds cringiest wedding ever.

jihoe:
It won't be cringy it'll be so cute!!

beb.joo:
But don't miss your studies just because I'm getting married!!

bigwang:
Ur such a hypocrite. Who's skipping bc they're getting married? u!!

beb.joo:
I don't actually wanna go I don't have a choice Jackson!!

bigwang:
Yeah nvm, u have a point

beb.joo:
Well I guess I'll see you guys later!!! bye.

bigwang:
Good luck!!
lolaa:
goodbye
jihoe:
good luck!!

another crappy day of joohyun was about to happen.
"yugyeom if you don't hurry up we're gonna be late to our own wedding!!!"
"just a couple minutes mom."
"yugyeom if you don't get your ass up right now, I will beat your ass to next year." he shot up,
"i'm up!!" he lazily rubbed his eyes. "by the way our parents dropped off clothes yesterday." i nodded, getting up from bed. i saw a beautiful white dress.

i put the dress on, it fit perfectly

i put the dress on, it fit perfectly. it's sad i didn't even get to choose my own dress though, i took off the dress and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and all that.

we were in the dressing room.
"joohyun you look so cute!!" lola and jihyo squealed. i ignored their fangirling and continuously paced back and forth mumbling my thoughts.

"you need to relax hyuna it's not like he's going to kill you." lola scoffed.
"yeah, well, i might kill him first and end up with murder charges."
"come on joohyun it's time!!" dad put his arm out. reluctantly, i link my arms with his.

-kyg pov
i'm honestly so scared. what if i fall in love? i can't fall in love with an ugly disaster like her! blah even thinking about her makes me sick.

then I saw someone beautiful come through the doors. oh my god am i hyperventilating? is joohyun that pretty today? she noticed i was staring at her because she looked disgusted.

we went through the bows and stuff then suddenly i heard "you may now kiss the bride." we both gave dirty looks to ourselves, then our parents.
"they don't have to kiss. they're just too shy to show affection in public." mom nervously giggled. the dude just shrugged and it continued on.

-bjh pov
now it's hell. the after party, or the part where we get gifts. i sat there smiling and laughing while accepting all the gifts.
"i'm bored." yugyeom blurted out. i could see him texting under the table. "i need fresh air." yugyeom sighed leaving, for once he looked happy.

"go control him he's your husband!!" mrs. kim gave me a look. this girl is getting on my nerves. i rolled my eyes and got up.

"lola?!?" i shout seeing her kiss yugyeom. hey both pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes. i ran back in, "i'm leaving. don't call me." i grabbed my purse. my parents tried to grab me but i was too fast. i'm not even mad i'm just in shock and disappointed.