| five |

i walk into the kitchen the next morning,
"oh you're up joohyun. yeah so i tried cooking but it didn't work." i laughed rubbing my eyes,
"just eat a granola bar it's almost time to go to school." he nodded,
"let's not talk about any of this." he motioned around the house.
"you act like i would actually brag about getting arranged with a loser like you." my friends were already at school, so i walked with baekhyun.

"i heard rumors that you were getting arranged." baekhyun suddenly said.
"oh yeah, it sucks. i don't even like the guy i'm getting arranged with." baekhyun grabbed my hand and started swinging it with his. i didn't reject his move.

"who's the lucky guy?" baekhyun chuckled.
"it's yugyeom." i sigh,
"if only i could get out of this arrangement and marry someone like you or someone who doesn't pick on me." i looked down at my feet.

baekhyun gently lifted my chin up so i was facing him.
"aww don't be like that. just try your best to avoid him." baekhyun suggested.
"that's going to be hard since our parents got us a house to live with each other and we have to share a room."
"sucks for you."
"ok well bye i'll talk to you in science."

"i already miss you." jihyo hugged me.
"chill."
"so who are you getting arranged with?" lola asked.
"you can just wait and see tomorrow."
"you're no fun hyuna." jackson whines.

"hey babe." yugyeom back hugged me.
"get off me you loser." i try and push him away.
"yeah get off of her. she belongs with us, not you." mark and jackson walked towards us.
"it was just a joke anyways you need to chill."
"that's enough let's go to geometry." mark grabs my hand.

i entered the class holding onto mark's hand. a lot of jealous girls glared at me. i sat next to chanyeol.
"hi joohyun." he looked at me like all girls wanted to be looked at.
"hi chanyeol!!" i lightly pinch his cheeks.
"i missed you."
"really? i just saw you yesterday."
"but that's a long wait to see someone like you." his grin grew wider.
"aww thanks your so n-" i got cut off by someone yanking my hair pulling my whole head back. chanyeol stood up with an intimidating face i have never seen him before.

"don't do that to joohyun again." i could tell yugyeom was intimated by chanyeol's deep voice. yugyeom scoffed and sat by seungcheol.

the bell finally rang. time to go to science and talk to baekhyun.
"joohyun!!" baekhyun exclaimed giving me a bear hug.
"hello."
"we have to do a project wanna go it together?" baekhyun asked.
"of course!"