* Peaches*

So some bitch trying to steal my man aha nah I don't think so no bitch bout to come up in here and mess up my money.

*Jasmine*

"So will my daughter be OK " Mrs.Linda said. "She will be fine she just sprained her ankle a little wrap and hugs and kisses will make her better" I said in a cheer voice and ticking the little girl so she won't worry.

"Oh thank you Dr. Ramsey I thought my daughter had broke her leg or something thank you so much" "Any time Mrs.Linda I will get your daughter release form and you will be good to go".

I left the room and got her papers and medicine she needed and sent Lisa to take  the paper to her. As I was going to the elevator to go to the 1st floor Jasper ran in .

"Hey beautiful" he said wrapping his arms around me.

stop it were at work " I said in a laughing voice not wanting him to stop. "So tonight we still going to cloud 7 right " he asked.

"Yes I'm still going I already got my outfit picked and everything" I said in a annoyed voice."hey calm down .... just asking because you know how you like to change yo mind at the last minute"he went on.

"OK OK OK maybe I do but I'm coming out tonight I need this night" I said rubbing his arm still wrapped around my waist.

*Ding* the elevator went

"Well this is my stop" I said stepping out the elevator. "see you tonight " jasper said as the elevator door shut. He so cute I said in my head

Hour later I was saying my byes to my other friends I work with. I made my way to the care to see 2 dozen of pink and red roses mixed . I read the card "From hakeem I wanna see you" . I just rolled my eyes and threw them in the back seat.

*Hakeem*

I was fresh out the shower  getting dressed . I had a moz of Gucci and polo. I had on and red and black polo shirt, black Gucci pants, and red guci shoes. I had on my gold chain. And some Stevie J shades.  Yo boy was straight flexing in front of the mirror.

I said goodbye to my grandma and told her not to wait up. I decides to take my red and black hummer.

*Jasmine*

I was getting dressed my outfit was cute!

Had on a pink spike bra type shirt showing off my pierced belly button and my pie red back dimples. I had on some midnight black skinny jeans. With high top boots with spikes.

My hair was straight down my back.  "Ohhhh girl you lookin cute I swear if I was a dude I be all up on that every second of the day" Lisa teased. "ohh mama you cute to I see you trying to match me." I teased. "pshhh whatever.

Lisa outfit was same as mine but hers was pink with black skinny jeans and pink pumps with no spikes.

"Oh yeah Jasper said he had some runs to make he said he will meet us there" Lisa said. "Cool" I replied.

"Well let's go" Lisa said "Not it!!!!"I shouted. "ohh you erk my nerve when you do that you no I don't be ready" lisa complained .

I just nodded and walked out the front door and locked it behind us.

*Hakeem*

The club was bumping all you could hear was  I heard by Gucci mane throughout the room. I looked over and seen my boys . As I approached I gave them all sap. "was up man " my boy TT said. "hey Hakeem you looking sexy tonight" the groupie hoe said. "yeah cool shawty you  to " I replied.

Minutes later peaches showed and was all up on me. "Baby you looking good and I miss you" she whispered."Yeah" I just stood there letting her feel up on me till I seen Jasmine walk in and pushed peaches off. "What the hell" she shouted."My bad I see my girl" I called back

*Jasmine*

As soon as I walked in the club I seen Hakeem walking my way son I quickly turned and went for the bathroom. "Girl I'm go find Jasper meet  me at the bar whenever you done" Lisa shouted over the loud music.

"Hey jasmin!!!  Jasmine" I heard hakeem calling I couldn't help but turn around.

"Heyy Hakeem" I said in a awkward tone."Hey Jas you look beautiful tonight and I hope you got my flowers I left." "Yeah I got yo flowers "Oh you like them"He said in a all happy voice. "look Hakeem you cute and all but  I don't date to type I don't have time for the heart break" I protested. "Oh yeah really and what is my type" he asked. "well let's see every time I see you, you with a different hoe you ride around in ya fancy cars and buy people stuff like money gone buy you love well guess what it's not and I'm not impressed so if you would excuse me I need to find my friends". I stormed off not letting him get a word in.

*Hakeem*

I can't believe this girl gone give me a attitude then gone walk off like she running shit. Yeah I guess what she said was half true but damn she can't see a nigga checking for ass when they right in the front her face.

Shit this girl got me in my feelings. Make me feel some type of way -rich homie quan voice -

*Jasmine*

I found my friends at the bar and I seen jasper wasted I haven't seen him like this since last year at the Christmas party and we promise to never drink heavy again. "Damn look at you Jasmine you sexy" he said slurring his words."Umm.. thanks.. I should get you home.." I said. "Girl can you watch him I gotta go to the bathroom" lisa said.

I watched as she ran off to some guy her ol lying ass.

"I can't wait to get you home so we can do some things together" Jasper said in my ear touching my waist.

I could help to push him off cuz he smelled of beer.

"Damn why you acting all new you did mind me touching you before damn I should just stayed with lisa" he said.

"WHAT DID  YOU JUST SAY " I shouted. "Man you heard me I should just kept lisa after we fucked." he said.

I can't believe I gave him the time of day I actually loved him and he slept with my best friend and didn't even tell me. I didn't even give him time to say anything else I just ran off trying to hold my tears but i couldn't.

"Hey Jasmine  were you going" Lisa asked grabbing my arm

"Why don't you go ask yo fuck buddy I mean Jasper" I yelled.

"Jasmine what wrong" I heard Hakeem voice call as I pushed through the crowd of people going out the door.

*Hakeem*

I was sitting back taking shots  with my boys when I seen Jas running out the club it looked like she was crying. I tried to call her but she never turned around so I went after her.

"Jasmine wait up " I called for her from across the parking lot.

As I got up to her, her face was soaked with tears. she kept saying" I can't believe them". I just pulled her into my chest and let her cry.

"I'm sure whatever it is you can fix it I can tell you're a smart girl and you have standards for yourself I'm sure you can move on"

I can't believe I was saying this but  I meant every word I said to her. Just hope this gets me closer to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I wonder what's going to happen next chapter. Hope It Reached The Goal Being drama and heart break