Chapter 37 (End)

A/N: Yes, this is the last chapter, sorry for making you wait this long for an update and just getting the final chapter. And yes I know this is very abrupt, but I think it's best. On the plus side, it's gonna be extremely long XD I'll have an author's note chapter thing after this one explaining some things. So please read that and some things should be cleared up.

James's POV

"Who are you?"

"James...it's me, Chandler, a-and Jenny. Don't you remember us?"

I tried to rack my brain for any memories but that just made my head hurt even more than it already was.

I guess whoever this 'Chandler' is, is someone important. I somewhat remember Jenny, she's my sister right?

"Jenny's my sister right?" I say out loud.

"Yeah, she's your sister." He says with a somewhat happy smile. I can still see sadness, I can tell he knows I can't remember him.

I motion Jenny to come over to me, and she does. She sits on my bed, and I can tell she's a bit nervous.

I hold out my arms for her to give me a hug, she practically jumps into them.

When she pulls away I hear Chandler say something. "Jenny, why don't you take Delilah out for a walk up and down this hallway, you know how antsy she gets when she doesn't have room to run."

"Ok, see ya in a little while James." She gets off my bed and walks towards Chandler. "Can a pwease have some money for a snack Chan?" She says in a baby voice with her bottom lip sticking out.

"Of course, just don't go too far, ok?" He holds out $5.

"Ok!" Jenny says as she starts running out of the room with Delilah, I'm guessing Delilah is the German Shepard, running out with her.

"Don't run!" Chandler yells with a small giggle.

I see him look over at me. His grin automatically drops.

"So you don't remember me?" He asks looking at the floor.

"I tried to, but I can't, I'm sorry." I say sympathetically.

"No, it's not your fault. Did the doctor tell you anything?" He looks up now.

"Only that I was in a coma."

"He didn't tell you how or why?"

"Nope."

"Well you were already in the hospital because you tried to kill yourself, and then when I came to give you some news you freaked out and then went into a coma."

"Why'd I try to kill myself? What news?"

"That's not important right now, just know everything is fixed. Well....almost everything."

"Yeah, I guess. I just need my memory. Why can't I remember anything?"

"They don't know, they didn't find anything wrong."

"When do I get out of here?"

"Don't know."

"Where are my parents?"

"Well your mom is at home, and your dad is in prison."

"What!? Why!?"

"Well your dad has done multiple things, most of which are part of the reason you tried to kill yourself."

"What di-" I get cut off by a phone ringing.

"Hold that thought. Oh, it's Mary. Hello? Yeah I'm with James. Of course, be right down. Your mom is here. There are a couple little people you have to meet."