Chapter 33

Chandler's POV

I didn't know what was going on....

James just passed out.....

Doctors and nurses were  running all over the place.....

James?.....

~~~~~~~~~

I shoot up, sweat running down my face.

I keep having that dream.....

One year, that's how long.....

Ever sense James has gone into that coma.....

Yes, James slipped into a coma after he found out about Mary and Jenny being in the accident. He never even let me explain everything. He just freaked out, and crashed.

The twins are now a little over a year. About a month over to be exact.

We didn't celebrate. I want to celebrate with James, but I can't.

I count him as their father too, he needs to experience it too. He's already missed so much...

Their first steps, their first words. Selina's first word was actually James, just without the 'm' I cried so much that night.

Both James' and I's birthdays have went past. I found out we have the same birthday....

June 27th

That was a very hard day for me as well. We're both 17 now.

My parents and Grayson have helped so much with the twins. So have Mary and Jenny.

Yes, Mary and Jenny are completely healed. They got to leave about a week after they got admitted to the hospital.

Jenny got her service dog. Her name is Delilah. She is a German Shepard and she is actually very sweet. Nobody but Jenny is supposed to pet her, but everyone still does.

There's probably two things you really want to know about...

1. Aiden

and 2. Mary's twins

Well to start off , Aiden was sentenced with life in prison with no parole available.

Mary had two baby girls. They are the cutest things ever.

Their names are Ada Snow  Martin and Abby Reed Martin.

Mary was about 2 months along when James went into his coma.

The twins are about 7 months old.

We like to call them 'A squared' since both of their names start with an A.

When they were born, that was the first time I had truly smiled in a while.

I think the hardest day was mine and James' one year anniversary. I didn't leave my room all day.

I know you may think I'm over reacting, but have you ever had someone in your life be in a coma, and you don't know if they will actually make it? When the doctor suggested pulling the plug at the 6 month mark I went on a rampage, yelling and swearing at Doctor Carter.

I was NOT going to give up on him.

Im still not going to......