James' Background

Possible Trigger warning, I don't really know what would be considered a trigger for some people, so if the topic comes up at all I will put one of these warnings up.

Hi. My name is James and my family and I just moved into a new house in Woodstock Georgia. It is my mom, Mary, my dad, Aiden, and my younger sister, Jenny. I am 16 years old while my sister is 12. We moved because of my dad's job. He is a make up artist and he is working on a TV show, but he wouldn't tell us which TV show, it must be a new one that no one knows about yet, because he usually tells us. (As you read it may seem like I forgot this detail, but it is a very important one later on)

I was very happy we moved, just because I got bullied a lot back in our old town. I was made fun of just because I was the new kid. I would cut my wrists everyday when I got home, I never felt like I should be a part of the world, everyone told me I was never good enough just because I never made it onto any sport team. I was never very "sporty" anyway, but my dad made me at least try out for every team. I am one of those people you would call nerdy and a loner. I mean I love people, and talking, but once the bullying started I slowly started to stay to myself and just push everyone away.

The only friends I had were my family and my "Girlfriends" Samantha and Sophia.( They are twins) They were the coolest people in the world, and my bestest (Yes, I said that :P) friends in the whole world. They were the only ones that knew I cut. They helped me fight off the urge sometimes. They were also the first ones I called after I cut.

Another reason that I am able to make it through everyday is because I watch The Walking Dead. Yes, I know it is something weird to calm me down, but just seeing how the group makes it through each situation and doesn't give up, it just warms my heart. But, there is one character in the show that is my idol, I love them and I wish they were my friend. That person is Carl Grimes. I actually have a major crush on him, and yes I am gay. I actually found that out once I saw Carl And thought he was the most attractive human being ever. Nobody knows I'm gay, even Sam and Sophia, and I tell them everything.

After I found out we were going to move I immediately ran to the twins' house. We were so happy because I would get away from the bullies, but we were so sad that we wouldn't be able to see each other everyday. We all promised each other we would face time each day, so we could update each other on our lives.

We are in our house now, I like our little neighborhood. I met a few of the neighbors and they seem pretty nice. My room is covered in TWD posters, and by covered I mean, COVERED. They were practically wall paper. My family doesn't watch the show, At least I thought they didn't. Going back to my dad's job I didnt completely know about, so when my family asks why I specifically have posters of just Carl, I lie to them and tell them I relate to him the most. I mean I do relate to him a small bit, but you know the main reason why. And I guess my dad doesn't realize this, he must not have put much thought into it.

And one more major detail, my family is VERY religious they will probably freak when they find out I'm gay.

A/N: Heeeyyyy! I hope your excited for this story, I have some ideas on how the story will go. I even have some ideas I still have to decide on for in the future of the story. If you have any ideas that you would like to tell me just comment and I will definitely write them down and if I can I will incorporate them into the story. Enough with my babbling...

Comment and Vote

Peace!

~Tori