Chapter 20

James' POV

"Now, when do I get to meet these two?" I turn to face Chandler with a smile on my face.

"Well right now if you want too" he returns the smile.

"Seriously!?"

"Yeah, I can bring them over. I don't want you to have to get up." He says standing up.

"No, I'm gonna walk, I can't just sit down for a whole week now can I. Plus, it will be hard to bring two babies all that way."

"Ok fine, but I'm helping you walk, and I'm not taking no for an answer"

"Fine..." I reply rolling my eyes playfully.

Chandler wraps his arm around my waist supporting me. We slowly make our way to Chandler's house. It actually got easier the longer we walked.

Once we got up to the door Chandler pushed it open, arm still wrapped around me.

"OK, I think I got it from here" I glance at Chandler with a smirk.

"You sure?"

"Yes Chandler, I'm fine."

"OK" he lets go of my waist and stands there looking at me making sure I'm fine.

"Chandler! I'm Fine! Go get the babies."

After that he walks off to I'm assuming the 'nursery' and I walk into the living room.

His parents walk up to me and give me a hug.

"Thank you so much for supporting Chandler with this, it's so hard for him." Gina says with her hands on my shoulders.

"I'll tell you exactly what I told Chandler. Even though we have been dating for only three months I will treat the babies as if they were my own." I give her another hug as she starts crying what I'm assuming are happy tears.

"Thank you so, so much. You have no idea how much this means to us."

"I could only imagine."

After that Chandler comes in with two babies in his arms.

"Oh my God! They look so much like you!" I somewhat run over to them. (Because of his ribs)

Chandler hands one of them to me. "That's Bentley Xander Riggs, and this one" He gestures to the one he's holding "Is Selina Quinn Riggs"

"They have your last name!?"

"Yeah, Brianna said she wanted them to" He looks at me with a smile on his face. He looked so proud.

I walk over to him and wrap my free arm around him trying not to smush the two babies in our arms.

I pull away "I love you so much"

"I love you too, you have no idea how much I love you, or how grateful I am you didn't freak out when I told you about the twins."

"I mean I did freak out, I was more surprised though. I'm just glad you told me right away instead of trying to keep them from me."

"Well, it looks like these two are tired, why don't we go put them to bed?"

"Looks like they beat us to that" I giggle as I look down at the sleeping babies.

"Let's put them in their cribs and then we can cuddle? That sound good?"

"It sounds perfect"

And we did just that.

A/N: Hey! Tori Here! This was more of a filler chapter, BUT! James got to meet the twins. Wasn't it just adorable! I think it was. I hope you enjoyed this chapter..

Comment and Vote,

Peace!

~Tori