"I'll see yuh later princess. Love ya."

"Love you too, Daddy."

I hopped in the truck after making sure Remi and Nic were buckled up and their luggage was loaded in the trunk.

We pulled off speeding to the outskirts of LA where I had a few gifts waiting for me in one of my hideouts.

"Yo, why the side of ya face all red?"

"Bey slapped mi," I shrugged.

He glanced at me but returned his attention back to the road, taking advantage of the fact that for once their wasn't a lot of traffic in this god forsaken city.

"You care to explain or you just gon act like this commonplace? I ain't trippin' I just wanna know how we doin' things from now on, cuz I didn't get a memo. But you know I barely even check my emails I ju--"

"Do you ever stop talkin'? Damn, just breathe. That's why you don't get no pussy. Ya looks pull 'em in then ya ruin it by openin' yuh mouf."

"I'm starting to see why she slapped the fuck outta you."

"Whateva, aye stop by the crib right quick I gotta do sum'n."

He busted a right at the last minute causing the other drivers to honk and yell out of their car windows.

"Haha stay mad, bitches," he mumbled to himself.

The crew still hadn't made it but I expected that, they probably went to grab a bite to eat. I walked inside and was greeted by one of our butlers.

"Welcome back Ms. Fenty."

"Uh yeah yeah, grab mi a pen an' paper... Quickly, Franklin," I clapped my hands.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out three stacks. Franklin returned with what I had asked and I hurriedly scribbled a three worded note and left just as quickly as I had came.

-------------

"Yo yuh really pulled alla dis off..."

I smiled looking at the Gucci duffle bags that nearly overflowed with stacks of money.

"Yeah, it was far from easy," Jon said nervously as he ran his good hand through his slick dark brown hair.

He looked like shit. His choice of suits were always terrible, like he was trying too hard to be stylish. More than half his face was bruised from the constant ass kickings he had endured from Chris and I. Plus his arm was in a sling.

"But yuh came through," I continued smiling as I walked around the bags. I motioned for my goons to put the bags in the cars, four of the six of them got right on it wordlessly.

"Ya know, Jon... Ya Pops ever tell ya bout him and my father?"

"Uhmm n-no I d-don't think he ever did but ya know w-we didn't talk much," he stammered.

"Don' worry yaself, my father wasn't shit worth mentioning. He had no self control, didn't think beyond da moment... That's deadly in our line of work, yah?"