Epilogue

8 Years Later.

Cocos POV:

As I gave Hazel our present I smiled. Her face lit up with joy as she wrapped the wrapping paper. She screamed as she saw the toy and the sweater. Luke and I gave her a wolf toy to remind her of home. We also got her a sweater. She quickly put her sweater on and hugged the wolf tightly.

Luke and I got another house built next door. Not for us but for Indigo and Pete. They had a gorgeous daughter called Violet. She was born a month after Hazel. Hazel is a shape shifter like me but her wolf is the most powerful that we have came across. She has been able to shift since last year. I had to train her by myself as no one else understood it.

After Hazel put the sweater on her wolf she named it Diamond. Violet came rushing through on a sugar high. Hazel had a swimming suit on underneath and so did Violet. Everyday we went into the forest and onto the beach. We have made at least three tree houses.
"Mommy, can I go swimming with Vi?" Hazel asked
"Yes of course you can sweetie." I said as they ran outside.
Hazel then ran back in with Diamond.
"Can you keep Diamond safe for me?" She asked.
"Yes of course hun." I said as I took the toy.
She then ran back outside and I went to Luke.
"Just think, eight years ago today you gave birth to our angel." He said.
"Yes it's quite unbelievable and I can't believe Matts gone." I said
"I had to get rid of him, he was going to kill you and use Hazel." He said
"I know." I said as I snuggled into his chest.

Life couldn't be more perfect.

Hey. I have a surprise coming up. You'll all find out soon though. :) I hope you all liked my book. Thanks to all of you.