Chapter 22. Rouge

Cocos POV:

When I realised what was happening I was to late. Luke pulling me closer and tighter. The clown/ rouge coming on the beam. It was like the odds were against me. I couldn't breath. Everything was happening all at once. I couldn't stop it. I couldn't do anything.

Luke's POV:

When the Rouge approached us as he was hurdling towards us throughout the air, I felt myself lose control as my wolf took over. As soon as the Rouge touched Coco, I snapped. Nobody makes her frightened. Nobody touches her. He grabbed her as he pulled her over the edge. My hands grabbed hers. She was dangling in mid air like a puppet with strings. I could see the look of terror on her face. The Rouge was pulling whilst I held on. I would hold on forever and ever. I then mouthed sorry to her as I yanked her arm. I knew it would hurt. I didn't like hurting her. The Rouge lost his grasp on Coco and the bar as he fell below. I held her in my arms. She became unconscious. I could hear her shallow breaths whilst she was in my grasp. I stood up with her still in my arms. I ran down the isles and out the front door. We will get out of this one way or the other, but either way I will be with my angel.

Sorry for the last cliffhanger. This chapter is dedicated to X_CaraMorrice_X this is because she couldn't bear the cliffhanger. Last update of the day guys! See ya!

The ShifterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara