Chapter 23. Training

Cocos POV:

I woke up to a comfy bed. My bed. I sat up trying to recall the past events. Clowns. Rouges. Circus. It seemed clearer and made no utter sense at the same time. Luke wasn't here. He had been here recently, his scent still lingered. I lay back down on the mattress as I wanted to gather up my thoughts and think this through.

Luke's POV:

I'm worried about Coco. Hell, when am I not worried about her. When I was upstairs she was fast asleep as I had brung her straight to bed after the circus incident. I asked the pack healers and they said to let her rest. I'm downstairs fixing her up some food. Meat, bacon all her favourites. I hope she's okay. I balanced a few plates as I walked up the stairs. When I reached the top and got into the bedroom, Coco lay awake on the bed. She smiled when she saw me though. Especially because I had bacon. I sat next to her on the bed and plumped the pillows. I turned on the Tv and we sat together eating. Whilst we were eating I explained the past events and what happened.

After finishing our meal and discussing the circus I told her about training. She needed to be able to protect herself. I wish I could watch her 24/7 but I can't. It will make me feel better knowing she's safe. She was okay with this as she knew she was going to at some point. I hope she gets on well with the other girls in the pack so there won't be much rivalry and competition. We turned Netflix on and started a movie marathon. This was going to be fun.

This is the third movie we have watched. We are watching the exorcist. Whenever Coco got scared I would nuzzle into her and tell her it's only a movie. I did this on purpose so she would warm up to me. I didn't want to, but my wolf wanted it. I hope she's recovered from the clowns. I will protect her. No matter what.

Hi. I am busy during weekdays every week from now on so will mainly update on weekends. I will try update on weekdays sometimes though. How many chapters do you want in the book? I'm not sure yet. Comment below! See ya!