The Queens Of Gotham

Start from the beginning

"One million boss," Frosty told me and I grinned. My laughter had died off and I looked out the window. The voices banged around my skull but I formed thoughts to make them go away. My mind had wondered off to Harley. I growled.

She had been pushing me. She knew I was mad. She was being an idiot. I growled at the thought, frowning as my mood changed. Sometimes I wanted it to be just me again, but then I would remember the time she had been in Arkham. 

When we reached the house I grabbed the money and got out. Telling Frosty to make sure the men left I then walked to the front door. I swung my cane and opened the door. I heard Bud and Lou become reckless as I threw the cane in the basket I moved upstairs and to my office. 

When I walked in I remembered the events from before I left. When Harley had asked again, and kept pushing. She pissed me off and my insanity got the best of me, when I had her pinned against the wall I didn't see her, I saw bats. The only thing that kept me from killing her was hat I could feel her hair.

"Idiot." I growled and walked behind my desk. I placed the case on top and opened it up. Looking at the money I giggled. A grin played on my lips before I shut the case and opened the safe under my desk. Careful to get the exact password because if I got any number wrong . . well, let's just say my arm might be by the door and my brains all over the floor. I giggled again at the thought of Richard, he had tried to open it. He's no longer with us.

I dropped the money inside and after I got up turned on the TV. I sat back in my chair and leaned back, watching the news. My favorite channel . . sometimes. At the moment it was talking about a robbery at the museum. The police lights in the background, ambulance. The works.

"Earlier tonight two young woman were found stealing from the museum of-" the same old reporter blabbed her mouth. Long black hair and big doe eyes. She glanced back at the museum and then at the camera. "These two woman stole a diamond worth three million dollars and six plant toxins."

The reporter moved so the camera would view the ambulance and a police car crashed into a rock. "The woman exposed the toxins to three police officers and caused another to crash. One was described as Poison Ivy with a woman with a pale complexion and tattoos, most noticeably a jesters diamond pattern on her right upper arm. Both girls are dangerous and-"

I didn't listen anymore as I clenched my jaw. Getting up from my seat I placed my hands on my desk. "Harley!"

When she didn't answer my rage grew. Knowing. Just knowing she wasn't here. "HARLEY!"

I swiped the case off the desk and stormed to the door. Throwing it open I stormed to our room to find her no where in sight. I clenched my jaw as Johnny walked in. "Boss?"

I snapped, throwing my phone at the wall. I turned to Johnny, laughing in anger. "Oh she's in fucking trouble. . . Start the car. . NOW!"

(Please play only until it get's to Amber's POV)