He Missed Her Crazy Love

(Please leave comments 😊)

The guards were almost surprised when they walked into the now silent cell. They could hear her whimpers and occasional screams all night. But now the room was so quiet they half expected to walk and see her no where in sight. A room only full of air and the contents left behind from the Joker. The asylums hard comforter and scratchy blankets and covers, along with a rag doll kitten that the guards wondered why and where he got it.

When they walked in at first they thought they saw she was dead. Hanging from the covers from her bed. Opting for suicide. But when she moved they knew she was alive.

Some guards in awe except for the oldest and most stern faced as she moved. Her legs wrapped around the blanket in what looked like an uncomfortable position. Her hair falling around her as she reached out her arms.

It took another moment to realize she was humming. A both sad but joyful tune as she played with something in her hand. The kitten stuffy that resembled something more like a rag then a blush animal toy.

"Should we . . ." One guard trails off. Not sure if they should interior the woman in a completely new mood from the night before. Even if she didn't fight, how would they get her down without getting a reaction?

The top guard clears his throat. Walking forward to show his confidence. She's proven herself dangerous but she is still only a small woman. the guard was new and didn't follow the rules given to him. He was too cocky.

"Amberly Quinzell." He states, then clears his throat. She stops humming but she didn't really respond. Only swinging slightly on the tight knots of covers.

"Harley." He corrects himself. She swings a moment before her hands reach up. Pressing against the wall she swings herself up. Almost falling she wraps her legs around the bundles and holds on like a koala, her clumsiness being mistaken for a graceful loop. She rests her cheek against the blanket and smiles, still holding the kitten toy. She lounged like a cat with her legs dangling. She hums, showing she was listening.

"Get down from there." He says sternly and her only reaction is a grin as she swings. He clears his throat. "Please."

She gives him a look, as if teasing before she squealed happily. Untangling herself, she jumps down to the ground and holds the kitten to her chest. "He kept it."

"Come here." He grabs Amberly's arm and she sticks out her tongue at him. "You have a visitor."

Her heart leaped for a second. Before remembering he couldn't visit her. She gives the guard a quizzed look. "Who?"

"Your sister." He answers and Amber stares blankly. Her eyes not quite showing emotions as she didn't know how to feel about it.  But she let them pull her though the halls non the less.

Far from the asylum was a large house. Beautiful, colored a pale white in the moonlight with a beautiful view of Gotham. Not that Gotham could see it unless you really strained your eyes. It was hidden by trees and if you did notice it, all you could see is what looked like a white house. What they couldn't see was the gates surrounding it and how expensive it looked. Large windows, three stories with a pool and hot tub in the back with lights inside. People surrounding it.

But if someone did try to get a closer look of the home they would stumble upon an abandoned fun house. The large signs and litter on the floor. People would get distracted and after wandering inside the walls of that building would run away. Finding the blood and creepy clown faces too much to deal with. They would forget about the house hidden by trees and leave.

Now you might expect that house to run down as well. But it really wasn't. It looked fit for someone who earned plenty of money. A singer, actor, maybe a model or someone who played sports. Perhaps a business person. Maybe the business one is the closest you'd guess. What the owner did was business. If you called killing people, causing havoc, working in the black market and for the mob as a business.