Chapter 10: Fazbear's Fright

I stood up moments after I fell and looked around. The cops were either still laying down or sitting up. I walked to the lieutenant.
"You need to call for backup. This is serious. That man that got away," I paused. I wanted to add, "That you let get away," but I didn't.
"he's the one that killed all those kids. And Im going to find out why. Can i borrow your radio?" I asked him. He handed me the radio slowly.
"Whats the channel for the New Hampshire Police?" I asked. He seemed to still be in shock.
"O-One s-seventeen..." he stuttered. I switched channels and began my report.
"Hello? Is anyone there? If you're hearing this, this is Scott Angel, a night guard tutorial for upcoming guards at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The five missing kids i found yesterday morning were just the beginning. The man responsible was found and caught but foolishly got away, almost killing me and the Lieutenant of the Wisconsin Police Department. The man's name is William Afton. If you see this man, do not hesitate to bring him down. This man was the cause of the child disappearances of 1983 and now. Thanks..." I clicked the radio off. The lieutenant stood up.
"You're the bravest man Ive ever met in my life, Mr. Angel. ill never be able to repay you for saving my life." He put his hand on my shoulder. I thought of one thing. I picked up the paper William dropped. I looked at it and knew.
"Lieutenant... you can do one thing..." I started. He stared at me.
"Anything son." he said.
"You can tell me where this is." I showed him the paper.
"'Fazbear's Fright' ay? I know where that is." he said. He began writing the directions down and handed them to me.
"Catch this guy Mr. Angel. Please." he seemed to beg.
"I will lieutenant. I will. Get your boys home. Take care..." I said. And my journey has just begun. Williams going to pay for all he's done. I know it...