Not a Diary Page

Chloe's POV

We all rode to dance in silence. All I could think about was how I had helped cause Brooke's death. One of my best friends was dead, because of me. I started crying again, and Paige rubbed my back.

"Chlo, it's not all your fault. You didn't call her fat, or tease her." She whispered.

"But Paige, I'm still a part. Don't you understand? I'm still part of the reason."

"Chloe, hun, calm down. It'll be okay." Paige said, but I could tell not even she believed what she was saying. 

"It's not okay Paige. Brooke is dead." I sobbed into her shoulder. 

"We're here!" Kelly called, but even she was quieter than normal. We all walked in, and as we passed Gianna, I noticed tears in her eyes too. But, as soon as she saw me eyes, she instantly came over adn gave me a hug, letting me cry into her shoulder. 

"It's ok, Chlobird." She whispered, and rubbed my back while everyon except Kenzie went into the den. Kenzie just stood there, looking with lost eyes at the den. I let go of Gianna, so she could comfort  Kenzie, and that's what she did, eventually getting Kenzie out of her trance.

Soon, all of us were in the den, stretching silently. Until Peyton walked in.

"Hey guys, I'm so sorry to hear about Brooke-" She started, but Maddie inturrupted her.

"You know what Peyton? We know you're not sorry. Now a few people other than you might have been at fault for Brooke's death, but guess what, you were a huge part. Don't you understand what you say to other people hurts them?" Maddie finished, but Paige continued for her.

"Don't you understand that the way you treated Brooke all those years added up to this? And Peyton does it feel good to be the result of her death? Does it? So you know what, you are not on our team anymore. And if Abby lets you stay on our team, I'm leaving." Paige said.

"Well, lucky for you, you all signed contracts and you have to stay here." Peyton snapped, smirking.

"How can you smile when Brooke is dead?!" Kenzie screamed, and ran up to Peyton. From there, she punched Peyton in the face, leaving Peyton with a bloody nose.

"How does it feel now, asshole?!" Kenzie snapped, and walked into Studio A, the rest of us following.

Peyton tried to come into Studio A and plead her case, but Miss Abby alredy knew what we were going to say.

"Peyton, you are expelled from the Abby Lee Dance Company, on the account of bullying other students on the grounds, please gather your stuff, and leave. Have your mom leave this month's tuition on the counter." Abby said, and when Peyton tried to protest, Abby simply put her hand up, and did the shoo shoo motion. 

That was the only reason I got through dance that day.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THIS IS NOT A DIARY PAGE! IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! 3 COMMENTS 4 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? THANKS SO MUCH GUYS.

- <3 HANNAH