Chapter 8. Choices

*PART 4 OF THE LONGEST FLASHBACK STARTS HERE!*

Kylie POV

"So you like the house?" Zayn asked me,holding my waist..

"Zayn,I love it..it's perfect! I can't believe we finally got our got our own place!" I said,kissing his lips.

After a year of Zayn and I being together,he asked me to move in,my parents were fine with it,they love Zayn and they trust him to look after him. I couldn't be more to accept,I love Zayn so much with all my heart and I was so happy when Zayn asked.

He kept the house a surprise,he wouldn't show me any pics or anything,he did everything himself and the place looks amazing.

Zayn had switched on some music and yes,we got a little cheesy and started,I thinks it's cute though,Zayn looks amazing dancing..well actually we both end up looking foolish but you get it..

We were like this for hours,we didn't unpack anything,we just messed around,do what we always do...never have any care in the world..

*PART 4 OF LONGEST CHAPTER ENDS HERE*

Present Day...

Kylie POV

I hear the door bell ring and it kinda strange? Who would come and visit me?

I opened the door and see Pablo in front of me...he looks..amazing.

"Pablo?!" I smiled

"Pablo?!" I smiled..

He didn't say anything..

"Why are you not in a suit?!" I said..I pulled him in

"You don't like it?" He asked

"No,in fact..you look..." I couldn't finish my sentence..but Pablo helped me out..

He placed a kiss on my lips..

We looked into each other's eyes..but we didn't stop ourselves any longer..

Next thing you know the two of us in the middle of a hot make out session,both of us battling for dominance in the kiss.

His hands went up my shirt, groping my breast, making me moan into the kiss and making him win the battle whilst having his tongue explore my mouth.

When I broke the steamy make out session to catch my breath, he quickly got me off his lap and stood up, walking me upstairs where he lay me down on the bed, pulling me on top of him while smiling at me. He had me taking off his shirt, then he'd taken off mine and unclasped my bra.He grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me down for another steamy kiss with our bare chests touching.

His hands travelling down my back, going underneath my shorts and lightly squeezing my bum, then pulling down my shorts and underwear.

I left his lips to go down to his neck, kissing and lightly sucking on it while unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down along with his boxers.