Chapter 7. Chastity

*PART 3 OF THE LONGEST FLASHBACK EVER STARTS HERE*

21st November 2011 , 11:45 pm

"Zaynn put me down!" I screamed

"No." He said

He had me up on his shoulders as he spun me around.

"Zayn the neighbours will complain!" I said

He put me down and before i could even balance on my two feet he grabbed my face and kissed me. It was long and passionate like usual.

Oh and if you're wondering,me and Zayn are still together. He asked me to be his girlfriend after we'd gone on a couple dates,I said yes and it was the best decision I had ever made,he had made me so happy over the last six months,I never knew he could make me feel this way ever. I wish I had said yes to him ages ago,but things happen for a reason..

We were reaching my house and I felt bad,he had to walk home alone and I didn't want him to leave.

Usually we'd be on the phone for hours but we were invited to a party tonight,and i'm really not bothered to get on the phone with him. I want something else.

I can defiantly say that the lust was taking over,when your boyfriend is Zayn Malik then obviously my panties will be on fire..

I never admitted this to him because I know Zayn,if there's one thing he's good at then it's sex. He is a sex god,I trust him but if I lose my virginity to him,I may not be able to walk ever again.

And yes,I'm a virgin. I wanted to lose my virginity when I was truly happy and ready,I wanted to be with a guy I love and trust,and that's Zayn.

"Alright baby,text me before you sleep okay.." He kissed me..

"Or why don't you come in...stay the night." I trailed my finger down his arm,then taking his hand. I bit my lip and he instantly got the hint..

"What about your parents?" He said

"We'll sneak in,they all should be asleep now anyway." I said,

Zayn pulled me closer to him,holding my waist..

"Please Zayn,I don't wanna be alone tonight." I whispered in his ear.

"Let's go then.." He grinned as I dragged him into the house and up to my room..

Zayn instantly kissed me,lowering me onto the bed,

"Kylie,baby are you sure you wanna do this? We can wait."

"I don't wanna wait Zayn,im ready..." I said,cupping his with my hand..

"Good" he said as he pulled my shirt over my head.

He kissed my lips once more before trailing down my neck then to my chest. He pulled my body upwards to unclasp my bra. Once he did, he hovered over me. My left breast was taken in his mouth and he gently massaged the other one. I moaned due to how sensitive my nipples are. He trailed down further and kissed all over my stomach until I felt his fingers on the hem of my jeans.

He slid them down with ease and ran his fingers over my underwear covered pussy.

"Kylie" he breathed and I gasped as my panties were pushed to the side. His fingers moved all around my mould until they found my clitoris. He took it between his thumb and index finger and massaged it gently. I moaned softly as his tongue brushed against my slit. I gasped as a finger eased into me and his mouth found my clitoris. He pumped and sucked and I was thrashing around under him.

His mouth and fingers left me and he stood up straight. He removed his shirt and soon stepped out of his pants and boxers. His dick stood up. All of that was going to fit in me? I thought as he hovered over me once more, spreading my legs.