Chapter 27

Sidmin's POV

I WAS LITERALLY SHOCKED WHEN JORDAN GRABBED me by the hand, telling me that he wanted to be by my side, even if Elena and I decided to go against the werewolf population. I thought that I had teleported us to a safe place, but somehow, I ended up teleporting us to Elena, who was standing inside of a house, closing off all of the windows. "Sidmin, what are you doing here!?" she said, looking over to Jordan, "and why are you here with him. I thought that we agreed that we had to stay away from our mates." I could feel Jordan's chest rumble as he growled lightly, and I squeezed his hand tighter, making him regain strength of himself. "I cannot do that Elena, I'm not going to hurt him again, I'm not leaving again.
       "Well, that is great, now can you two help me? The Hand is outside and I think that they are after me." replied Elena.
        "The Hand? How did they know that you were here?"
        "I don't know, I don't want to know, but just block the windows and the door." As soon as she said that, a girl dressed in black busted through the door. Jordan turned into his wolf, and then he took off towards the girl. The girl smirked and kicked him to the side, making me want to kill her. She was not going to hurt him like that. I used my telekinetic powers and threw her through the windows of the house. There were more of the Hand members coming inside. I flew into the air, and then it was like I released a shit load of energy, in wave form. Everyone in the Hand dissolved away. As I fell back to the ground, I felt out of energy. Jordan turned back into human form as I almost passed out on the ground.
        "Sidmin, are you ok?" he asked.
        "Just peachy." I said, sarcastically.
        "What was that?" asked Elena.
        "That was Sidmin releasing some of the energy that he gets from the Lighthouse. It's the energy to kill wolves, Sidmin just did it on a smaller scale than what he would usually do when he goes back in." said a woman, coming from the kitchen with her son in her arms.
        "Are you saying that there are wolves in The Hand?" I asked.
        "Yes, they are-"
        "Traitors,"
        Sidmin turned to the glass windows behind him, and he began having a vision. He was with Elena, they had just learned that that they were about to disappear. I was frantic about leaving, I was so upset that I was crying. Elena looked to me and said, "this explains why those wolves didn't attack us. They've seen us before..."
        Elena looked at me and then she asked, "what is so damn important about this lighthouse that no one wants us to remember, other than the fact that a third of the wolf population dies?"
"It won't be just wolves." said Sarah.
______________________________________________

Elena's POV

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I ASKED, RASING a quick brow.
        "When you two disappear, it won't just kill of some of the wolves...it's going to impact all things that are supernatural."
"So that means some of the Hand would die and some of the Hunters."
"....that's why the wolves want to kill you. You two are upsetting the balance between the different supernaturals." 
        "So it seems like the only good thing that can come from us disappearing is that we will help the humans?"
        "It seems that way."
        I looked over to Sidmin and then it was like I started to have a memory. I was walking through the trees of the woods in Half Moon Bay and came across Taylor crying his eyes out. Somehow, I already knew what was wrong with him, the guy of his dreams had left him. It was Tyler. Taylor got up and turned and smiled to me, saying, "the hour is almost here and he still hasn't come for me. You know sometimes, I feel like we're being punished. We come here and these extraordinary people fall in love with us, only for us to tell them that we will disappear for thirty-four years? I wish I could give him a better ending." I could feel the hurt in Taylor's voice, and what happened if he was right, what happened if we were indeed being punished.
My memory ended and I looked to Sidmin as Jordan held his hand.
"So we just go back into this Lighthouse and that's it? All of the supernatural things and beings go away for 34 years?" asked Sidmin.
"....it's not that simple. For it to work, you have to want to go in, you have to want to go away. You come out of there and charge up on love and then when you leave, the love you have for this world, these people runs out. You then return to stop the supernatural from dominating the world again, which energises you go to back into the Lighthouse and stop the evil once more."
Jordan looked down at Sidmin and I could see him getting slightly worried about his mate. "There's no way to escape it, I'm sorry." said Sarah.  Jordan shook his head repeatedly, he did not like to hear Sarah say that.  Sidmin then ran outside, tears streaming down his face.   Jordan chased after him.
_______________________________________