Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Elena's POV

MY HEART RACED AS THE WOMAN FROM ACROSS the street rushed at me, saying all of these extremely weird things. But, there was one thing that stuck out to me the most, she said that she knew my mother. How did she know her? The memories of my mother were erased, I couldn't remember anything before my coma. "How do you know my mother?" I asked, raising a brow. Before the woman could answer, security clashed all over the room. Quickly, the woman took a necklace out of her pocket, in the shape of a crescent moon. "You'll need this if you're going to solve the mystery." The woman was taking away and I slowly walked back to my seat, holding the necklace. 

          Why would she randomly hand me a fancy necklace, make that old and fancy necklace. Sidmin didn't seem to be freaked out about any of this, like he was use to it. Mr. Holt regained power of his classroom and began teaching us about torque. Something inside of me was begging me to put on the silver chained, crescent moon necklace. I unhooked it, and then place the necklace around my neck. When the necklace clicked in place, I felt this urge of energy just rush through me. It made me shiver a little bit.
"What was that all about?" asked Sidmin.
"You mean the old lady? I have no clue." I replied.
"No, I was talking about the shiver."
"Are you serious?" I laughed, "a deranged woman just came in here, gave me a forty thousand dollar looking necklace, told me she knew my mother, someone I can't even remember, and to top it off, she said that I needed to help her from some type of danger."
"Yah, I guess that is a little weird."
"You think?"
The class period ended, and sadly, Sidmin and I had to part ways. He was going to IB Psychology, and I had to go to IB Forensics. This class might actually be kind of exciting, I thought. I made my way to forensics, but along the way, I saw LLC drooling all over Ashton, practically clung to him. He didn't seem to be bothered by the entire population of girls at the school were towering over him; it surprised me that he was never trampled by them. I walked into Forensics. When I got into forensics, I was immediately brought into a hug, and from the feminine voice, I already knew who it was.
"Hi Jenna," I said, being strangled, "you know, anytime you want to let me go."
"Sorry, it's just so good to see you. How have you been?" she asked, smiling.
"I'm adjusting."
"Well that's amazing, come sit with me."
"Ok."
I walked over to Jenna's table, to be greeted by two guys and one girl. One boy was tall, dreamy blue eyes, and jet black hair that was cut short. The other one was not as tall, blonde hair, brown eyes, and had braces. The girl was adorable; she had high cheek bones, brown shy eyes, and dark brown hair. "Elena, this is my mat-boyfriend Mason," she said, pointing to the guy with the black hair. "That's Violet and Tyler, they are dating too." I waved to everyone and took the fifth seat, which was next to Violet. She smiled to me and I smiled back. What's with all of these people being extremely nice, oh wait, Ashton is a douche bag that works then, need at least one douche bag in this town. I laughed at my thought. Forensics was pretty much like physics, minus a crazy woman running in, claiming to know my mother, and, we had homework. The teacher, Ms. Gale was beyond strict.
She told us about how lonely she was. How could she not be lonely, she practically ran men away. The class bell rang and I headed off to the library because I had Library Aide. I remember seeing the library through the glass windows on the third floor. The library itself looked like a lecture room. I took a seat, waiting for one of the librarians to show up, which hopefully was going to be soon. All of a sudden, it was like I started getting some type of image clouding my sight, like a vision. All I could see was this exact same library, but it looked brand new.
"Elissa, why are you late?" asked someone.
         "Oh sorry, I just moved here."  I couldn't see anyone in the little vision I had, I just heard an extremely familiar voice. I snapped out of my conscious view of whatever that was and jumped back shocked. What was that? Maybe it was one of the side effects of the coma, the doctor did say that flashbacks of my life before the coma happened. But, who was Elissa?

_____________________________________________________________

Sidmin's POV

AS I HEADED TO PSYCHOLOGY, I FELT A STRANGE presence behind me, only to find that Jordan was pacing quietly behind me. His eyes were studying me, hard. I tried not to notice him but, next thing I knew, his hands were swung around my waist. Sparks of pleasure were sent up my spine, and a moan was forced out of me. And of course, I regretted myself for moaning because after that, things became even stranger. "I knew we were made for each other, come on, accept me. I'll be the one that can protect you, the one that can take care of you, and snuggle with of course." said Jordan, smiling brightly. I enjoyed his touch, yes, but my grandparents were against me dating, period. They didn't care who it was. Plus, I would date him anyway.
"Look, I'm sure you're a nice guy and all way deep down inside, but you just don't get to call someone yours. That's not how a relationship works." I said, staring to the ground.
"Then how does it work baby, tell me how." said Jordan.
"I dunno really, I've never had anyone before, but I know it's not like that. You don't even know me."
"Ok, then go on a date with me. Please, I really want to try to give us a try. Let me take you on the best date in the world." A smile escaped my face and Jordan smiled as well. He grabbed my hand and of course, I began to giggle. My heart was telling me to give this guy a chance, but if he screwed up once, me and him would be through.
"You've got one shot Jordan."
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
Jordan jumped up with joy and ran into the psychology classroom, and I laughed at him. I walked into the classroom and saw old newspaper articles everywhere. I was fascinated in history and interesting headlines. I looked at the walls and came across some weird ass articles, but then something more weird caught me eye. There was an article titled "Who Killed the Michael's?" Was that Ashton's family? There was picture with about six bodies lying dead in the woods. There were two empty positions in the picture. You could see the outlines of where a boy and girl were standing in the middle of the bodies. Were they the killers? I touched the newspaper and then a surge of power went through me and I began having some type of premonition.
I was walking through a house, by the looks of it, it seemed to be quite old. There was a broken mirror hanging on the wall and as I got closer to it, someone appeared behind me. I turned to see a man similar looking to Ashton.
The lighting striking outside snapped me out of my episode and I went to take a seat. The rain began beating hard and I felt absolutely weird. I felt like something bad was going to happen. Something really bad.