Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

Ashton's POV

I WAS READY TO KILL AND END SIDMIN WALSH. He was going to pay for just letting my sweet Elena kill herself. I turned back into my human self. Jordan was trying to hold me back, telling me countless things that were not going to stop me from hunting down Sidmin. Once we got deeper into town, I noticed a tall African American male, walking. He looked lost. Why wasn't he frozen, that had to be Sidmin. I literally ran over to the boy quicker than lightning and grabbed him by the collar. I looked him in the eyes to see that they were gold.
"Who are you and what are you doing in my city!?" I yelled, spitting in the boy's face.
"You know mutt, you could use a little more house training," said the boy. I finally realised that it wasn't Sidmin, but by that time, I was kicked in the jaw, falling to the ground. The boy did a backflip and a pink light glowed in his hand. "Now how about we start over, I'm Jamie. I'm not here to hurt anyone. I'm looking for Elena Locke and Sidmin Walsh, have you seen them?" asked the boy.
"What do you want with them?" I asked, spitting out blood.
"That's a...personal matter. It's urgent that I speak with them, their lives are at stake."
"Elena is dead you fool, and Sidmin could've saved her but he didn't. And now, I am going to kill him too." I said, walking away from the boy.
"I don't think you want to do that, you need them. I know you plan on taking over the human race and Elena and Sidmin will find out the truth about the rogue attack. You cannot keep secrets from them. Elena, Sidmin, and I are alike. We are all connected and night easily deceived. You kill Sidmin, I kill you." said Jamie. As I turned he around, he turned invisible. It seemed he has the same powers as Elena, what was the connection there and was he really capable of killing me. How'd he even know that I was a wolf? Jordan ran up behind me and said, "who the hell was that?"
"I'm not sure yet."
There was a bright light that appeared in the sky and I could feel my skin starting to burn, what was going on. The light was so heavy, but after a couple of seconds, it just disappeared. My cell phone began to ring and I answered it to see that it was my dad.
"Hello?" I asked.
"It's started. The council made the plan work, the fight against the humans and the hunters is beginning...."
"That's perfect father!"
"However, we have a small problem...one that needs to be eradicated for good."
___________________________________________________________________________

Elena's POV

"HOW AM I YOU ELISSA, PLEASE TELL ME HOW?" I ASKED, ALMOST into tears that this was actually happening. She didn't answer me, she just smiled and waved her hands towards a portal that laid in front of us. The twins didn't want to go in and I turned to them and took a deep breath. "You two aren't the ones running out of time. I'm going to trust you with a secret." I told the twins. I was going to tell them the reason why time was most needed for me instead of them, they needed to hear a little bit of the truth. "In about two months, I am going to disappear for thirty-four years, I don't know why and I don't know how." The twins gasped and looked at each other as I slightly shrugged my shoulders.
"You must be here, the key." said Frank.
"The key to what? It seems like everyone has a secret about me that I don't even know about, what and how do you guys know?" I asked, Elissa disappearing. The two boys ran through the portal and got back into their original dimension. I was left alone in Paralox, and then I sat down on the couch and looked up to the pictures of me that stood straight onto the wall. I noticed one of the pictures, it was me from the Michaels's family murder. I was just so angry, sad, and confused. I didn't know what else to think about this situation other than it was freaking impossible. The dimension started shaking and I felt like I was on a roller coaster. As I stood up, I could feel my heart springing back to life. I was going to be on Earth any moment.
I took one last glance at the picture and noticed something really weird. There was a black boy standing behind us, way behind us. He had on a necklace that was the outline of a cloud and it had a lightning bolt with it.  I snapped awake in the grassy field and took in a giant breath, dramatically of course. I rose from the ground to see that all of the town was unfrozen. Humans, hunters, wolves, everything was normal. I looked down to my watch. My flight for Portland was leaving tonight at midnight. I quickly got to my house, I didn't want Sidmin to find out that I was alive and then try to convince me to stay here. As I got to my house, I quickly got my packed bags and started to head for my aunt's van, but before I got there, I was greeted by the guy from the woods back in 1981.
"Where are you going without saying goodbye to anyone?" he asked.
"Who are you?" I asked back.
"I'm Jamie, we'll meet again. No doubt." said the boy. I was frozen in fear as he disappeared behind a golden light. I loaded in my aunt's car and then I headed off to the airport in San Francisco, which was about forty-five minutes away.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sidmin's POV

EVERYONE IN THE TOWN WAS MOVING AGAIN, ELENA MUST'VE COME BACK TO life. I was hiding from Ashton in my house, I was in my grandmother's room. As I was coming from underneath the bed, I tripped over a big purple box, knocking over the contents of it. I cursed myself and then came across a picture, it was another picture of me. Now, that doesn't seem to surprising that considering that there was always a picture of me somewhere that I didn't even know about. The weird thing was that this me looked a lot older than the other ones. I turned the picture around to the back, it read: Taylor's birthday, Sitka, Alaska.
        I turned the picture back over and rescanned it as my heart began doing backflips, I was going to have to go to Alaska, maybe this Tyler doppelgänger was still in Alaska, the picture looked fairly recent. Why did my grandparents hide this from me? I scheduled a flight to leave but I was interrupted by Ashton calling my cell.
        "You can't kill me." I said.
        "Sidmin...its Elena, she's gone. She left me, she left me!" he yelled.
        "I know Ashton, we both have to leave town for a while." I said.
        "You're leaving too!?" yelled Jordan through the phone.
        "I'm sorry, I have to."
        "No, you're not leaving me!" yelled Jordan.
        "You left me, and I cared for you. Don't go there Jordan." I said hanging up, they were going to be here any minute with the rogues and the pack. I needed to move, and move quickly.
________________________________________________________________________________

Jamie's POV

I WATCHED AS ELENA ARRIVED AT THE AIRPORT, HEADING TO THE lobby. She looked sad as she rolled all of her luggage in. She headed to the loading room. She didn't know how the two of our fates were connected. She stopped for a second, and then looked up at the plane. The flight attendant got her bags and walked up the stairs to the plane. The wind gently blew through Elena's hair, as she took a deep breath. She slowly started walking up the stairs, sealing her fate. The answers that were coming were not going to be easy to deal with.