Tord x Hentai artist reader

(I'm so sorry for the delay on these chapters- but I'm back! Yay!)

Hentai, the one thing you were good at sketching. Anything other than tentacle dicks came out like trash. Ahego faces and monsters were your favorites, along with futa. However, if anyone saw what you do for a living, you'd probably throw yourself off a cliff out of shame. Porn??? Anime porn.?? That's what you draw??? They're all so judgemental. So what if you draw porn? It's not like you look at actual porn! Just hentai... for references... Anyways, after several years of searching, you'd finally found someone you wanted to draw- Tord. His hair looks like it came straight from an anime, so that's a good place to start. You'd sketch him all the time, slowly studying every inch of his frame. But what you didn't know is that he watches you stare. And he likes the attention. Tonight was a night like any other- you and Edd on one couch, Matt and Tom asleep upstairs, and Tord in the recliner. Edd had fallen asleep during the movie you guys had agreed on, but no one wanted to watch. You inevitably whipped out your sketchbook from where you'd hidden it under the couch, and begun to sketch. Tonight was the night, you decided, leaning forward over the paper. The night you would sketch Tord in your hentais. 

You started off slowly, sketching his position first. Tentacles are always good, so you drew some lines as bases for them. Around the wrists, ankles, crotch... Tord was watching you draw from the recliner, not as sneaky as he felt. He couldn't help but notice that your face was very red, and you seemed to be breathing heavily. Without you noticing, he got up and slowly walked to stand behind the couch so he could see what you were drawing. 

"What the FUCK??" stumbling back from the couch, he covered his face with a hand, barely listening as you furiously whispered at him, not wanting to wake Edd up. You were drawing him? With tentacles and dicks and him??? He was flattered, and kind of turned on by this. It's a well known fact that he loves hentai, and now he finds himself in one? With his crush drawing him? In a hentai???

Needless to say, he wanted to try out some toys with you that evening. You both cuddled with each other while seeing who can watch the most hentai without getting aroused. 

It ended in sex.