Tomtord (YES)

I can't deal with The End, so this is an AU where Tord isn't hiding fucking VOLTRON in the basement. And his and Tom's relationship isn't shit.
Alright. Tom is Tord's bitch 👌

Tord was reading hentai on the couch when Tom came up behind him (above pic, I'm lazy)

Tord was reading hentai on the couch when Tom came up behind him (above pic, I'm lazy). "Hey commie, I, uh, don't really know how to ask this..." Tom mumbled, glancing down at Tord's hentai. It was an erotic yaoi scene where the Dom was pumping his fingers into the partner's ass and jacking him off at the same time. "Would you like to roleplay this scene with me, Tom?" Tord purred seductively. Tom froze, his face a red blushing mess as Tord flipped through a few pages to where the Dom was furiously fucking the poor partner. Tom could feel his erection growing as he watched. Tom didn't realize it, but he was whimpering and groaning as Tord got up, carrying Tom on his back, and walked upstairs to his room. Setting tom on his bed, Tord started to undress. "Well? I am not going to just jack you off. Strip," Tord commanded as he pulled down his boxers and sat next to Tom, both of them now completely naked. Tord pushed Tom down roughly onto the bed, wrapping his legs around him. Tord was in complete control as he stroked Tom's cock, firmly giving him a handjob. Tom moaned and gripped at the sheets; Tord smirked and let go. Tord put his mouth to the tip and slowly sucked at it, getting more of it in his mouth as he went, massaging Tom's stomach and around his cock. Tord scraped his teeth against Tom, causing him to moan with pleasure and pain, almost tearing the sheets apart. Tord slid his mouth off of Tom right before he was about to cum, and Tom groaned, "Please, Tord, please let me cum..." Tord pushed Tom into a doggy-style position on the bed and lined his cock up with Tom's hole. "Please, Tord... Fuck me... Fuck me until I can't breathe, until I can't think of anything but your cock inside me, oh please, Tord--!" Tord thrusted hard into Tom, turned on by his need, his lust. He roughly thrusted in and out of Tom, going deeper and harder with each thrust, feeling his slicked walls around his throbbing cock, hearing Tom's moans of pleasure and his own only turned him on more. He furiously grabbed Tom's cock in his hand, keeping one on Tom's stomach and jacked him off while vigorously fucking him from behind. Thrusting into him with every ounce of strength he had, he started to feel a hot sensation in his cock, feeling the pressure of Tom's walls and the turned- on feeling made him not want to stop. "Tord, I- I'm gonna cum!!" Tord thruster harder into Tom, tightening his grip on Tom's cock, and groaned, "I am, too!" Tord kept thrusting deep into Tom until he came, but continued to thrust, not wanting the feeling to end while jacking off Tom until he came, too. Tord eventually let go of and pulled out of Tom, his fingers stiff and his legs sore. Tom collapsed on the bed, panting with a pleasured grin on his face. Tord got up, stretched, and picked up his and Tom's boxers from the floor; slipping his on over his aching dick. He managed to get Tom to his boxers, too, and then Tord climbed into the bed, spooning Tom.
"So, how was it?" Tord mumbled into Tom's ear.
There was no reply from tom, as he was asleep; physically exhausted from their night. Tord smirked.

"Jeg elsker deg også, Tom."