Ink!Sans x Reader

(Ink's POV)
I'm not a stalker, really... But I've been following this one girl around for a while now. She's really pretty, artistic, and... She knows about me, she likes me!! But I could never bring myself to talk to her until Sansy Fresh pushed me through a portal and right onto her. Quickly getting off and helping her up, I apologized, tripping over my words. "I-Im so, so sorry, miss, I d-didn't mean to fall on you, honest..." While I was talking, she stepped closer to me, eyes wide and a grin on her face. I could barely hear her when she whispered my name under her breath, but I did stop rambling when she kissed me. She closed the space between us and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me through soft lips. Before I knew what I was doing, we were on her bed, and I was pinning her down. She softly put her hand on my face. "Ink. You can do whatever you want with me, I trust you." "Good."

(Back to 3rd person) His face was lit up in a rainbow blush of color, and his scarf was laying across your stomach

(Back to 3rd person) His face was lit up in a rainbow blush of color, and his scarf was laying across your stomach. You gently removed his clothing, and you ran your hands along his ribcage, admiring the intricate markings. "Do you have these on your pelvis?" You murmured quietly as he used one hand to pull off his pants, revealing a member in your favorite colour. You blushed furiously, surprised that he knew you that well. He removed your clothes with one hand, using the other one to keep him an arm's length from you. He gently tugged your underwear down to your ankles and caressed you in slow, pressured strokes as if he were painting your body inch by inch. "Hey," he muttered quietly. " Are you sure you want this, too?" His pre-cum dripped onto your legs. "Yes." He smiled and lowered himself onto you, his member pressing against your heat. He slowly went in, easing himself onto you to give you time to adjust. Once you were adjusted and he was all the way in you, he started to trust in and out at a slow, but gradually faster pace. You both loved every minute of the 2 hour session you both had (filled with groaning and moaning and orgasms and cum). Needless to say, he started coming over more often.