Strange acts become...scars.

You shout out in pain "OMG this burns so much!" you try to stand up, but it all just goes black. 

The next thing you remember is spencer and morgan trying to pick you up, then you wake up in a hospital bed. Bandaged up, you assume you probably have second degree burns..nothing you cant handle. You slightly look around to see no one there, theres a growing emptyness feeling in the bottom of youre stomach.."hey sleepy head!" says garcia smiling at you brightly. "where are the others?" you asked, sounding a bit annoyed, but also not meaning to. "i-im sorry.." you say. "aww, its alright, i mean, if i was you i would be too.."she says, "and they all had to keep working..but spencer promised that he would visit when he could...he didnt wanna go back and leave you here all alone, he fought hard, but in the end he really needed to go." she says looking a bit sad for you. "thats alright, i wouldnt want him to...waste time.."you say staring blankly ahead. "what?! Dont say that Y/N, he really wanted to stay!" she says. "no, ik that..im just saying, i would want him to go. He doesnt need to see me like this garcia, it breaks his heart, and i cant stand to do that to him.." you say, still staring blankly ahead at the wall. "i understand that..but he wants  to be there for you when he thinks you need him, he knows your strong, but he wants to be there for you" she says, looking at you concerningly. "I know he does..and that breaks my heart~" you say as a single tear falls from your eye. 

The nurse brings you food, but you dont want it. You just push it to the side. You know if spencer comes in he'll make you eat it, or give you some lecture about how the body needs food to heal itself. Thats part of what you love about him, sometimes hes to smart for his own good. He bases things off of fact, but yet, cant explain love..and i cant either, and to me. That just makes it sweeter. The unknown scares the human race everyday, but you know that you will love him forever. So with him, the unknown, isnt so scary~

You sit watching some random tv show and think about how much you really do miss him, and almost as if on cue, spencer walks in. 

"Hey baby..are you okay..do you feel alright? Do you  need something??"he asks sitting his bag down in a chair and sitting down next to you. You grab his hand hard, and tug him into you. "all i need is you~" you say, closing you eyes as he wraps his hands around you, carful not to touch the burns. You hold each other tightly as he just whispers 'it'll be okay, everything will be okay~'

The nurse comes in. "ms. L/N?" she asks. "Yes thats me? is there something wrong?" you ask looking at her then to spencer. He squeezes your hand. "Well, the doctor examined all of you, and he found some truama in your brain..he wants to do some more testes, so you'll be here a little longer than thought" she says. "wh-what kind of trama?" spencer asks. "Im not aloud to disclose that to you even if i knew." she says, picking a tone with him. "Dont talk to him like that" you glare harshly. 'why did i just say that?!'    "oh im sorry i didnt know  you were his owner~" she says laughing. "i may not be, but im the one youll have to awnser to if you disrespect him one more time.. Ma'am~" you say with a deffinant attitude. She walks away, looking pissed. You shake your head.. 'what the hell is wrong with me?!'  Spencer looks at you shocked, "wh-what was that? are you feeling alright?" he says, worried clearly. "Also, that was kinda h-hot Y/N" he says blushing intensly, and laughing a bit. It was so good to hear him laugh, you even crack a smile."thanks," you smile at him slightly. "i mean, im not wrong..." you say thinking what you would do to someone who hurt him. You kiss him intensly and then put ur finger and cross and x on his smooth lips "mine~" you say. 

~UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVLIES~