Strange acts become love

YOUR pov

As you walk into the BAU, you are greeted by all your co workers , like the normal fashion, but you didnt see spence. He was the most intelligent, beautiful man you ever had the pleasure of meeting. The thought of him made you smile. And that made you blush. "Earth to y/n, we have a case" garcia said laughing. "Oh sorry guys lets go" you said. When you got into the conference room you noticed that spence seemed flusterd, almost angry. "Hey spence" you said. "Hey" he said off handedly and a little too loud. You suddenly felt the urge to run and cry, or slap him. But you surpresed that urge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip im lazy sorry. You solved the case and were celabrating at gracias.

When you walk into gracia's apartment, you instently notice that spencers not there. "Wheres spencer?" You ask morgan. "I dont know he's been acting strange, mabey someone should go check in him" he said matter of faclty.

At his apartment

You instently knock on the door. You were really worried about him. He opens the door clearly annoyed that someone is here, but his face softenes when he sees you. " wha... what are you doing here?" He says shocked.
" we are all really worried about you, you've been acting very strange." You say powerfuly. He leans in and kisses you, softly. Then he looks up at you and you wrap your hands around his neck and soft brown hair and kiss him intensly. He kisses back, hard and loving. Your hands start to wonder. His too. You moan. He picks up on what you want. He picks you up and carrys you to his bed and practically throws you on his bed. " I really like you y/n thats why im acting strange, I dont know what to do with these feelings" he said, love and fear in his eyes. "Ive had a huge nerd crush on you since I walked into the bau, I thought that you would never feel the same." You said. You spend the rest of the night togther. ;)

You told the team the next morning
And they we really happy and really embarrassed you too