strange acts become death...

he points the gun at you and pulls the trigger...

~BAM~

you fall to the floor and feel a sharp pain shooting from your lower leg, he only had gotten your leg. spencer takes no time to shoot henry, but henry ducked. henry threw down the gun to the side of him and stood up, "i dont want to hurt you my love! your only brain washed by her, i can fix you" henry says with a sick smile on his face.  "ive loved you longer than she has! she hasnt even told you about her brother!" he yells, tears welling up in his eyes.  'oh god..i feel so bad.. bu i wasnt ready to tell him yet..hes probably re-' your thought cut off by spencers voice. "i trust y/n to tell me her secrets when shes ready, who im i to decide when that is?" spencer says looking you in the eyes the whole time then smiling his perfect smile. "i love you y/n" he says, " and wont ever stop" he smiles.  "IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT" henry yells. 

henry runs and grabs his gun and points it at spencer, and pulls the trigger. 

you dont have any idea what the hell happened next and you were flying up off the floor and getting struck by yet another bullet. but that was okay because spencer wasnt hurt. you hear another bullet sound but it wasnt to hit you, henry fell, and thats the last thing you remember. 

'ugh turn down these bright ass lights, were the fuck am i anyways...?' you think as you open your eyes to see a sleeping spencer holding tightly to your hand. you blush slightly. 'he looks so cute when hes sleeping'. you realize your in a hospital bed. 'i hate hospital beds..gross!'. as your sight becomes more clear you see the whole team there, garcia, morgan, rossi, jj, hotch. all of them. "hey hey hey! look whos up!" says morgan smiling. "how ya feeling sweetpea" says rossi kissing your head softly. " i feel as bout as good as someone who was shot five times" you say laughing. "oh im so glad your okay i was so worried! dont worry me like that ever again y/n!"says garcia rambiling but hugging you tightly, causing you to moan slightly in pain. "opps im so sorry!' she says backing away. "wha- what.." spencer says as he wakes up, he rubs his eyes and sees your awake. "omg y/n! your awake!" he says not hesitating to kiss you, its so warm and familiar. so..yummy. you kiss back. "woah spencer, maybe get a room!" says morgan laughing. " well, i do have a room, i just have you guys in it, and its a hospital... so yea." spencer says smiling. "maybe we can help wth one, come on guys, let give them some space, we will be back tomorrow though to check on you!" says hotch smiling and heading out with the others. 

"i love you y/n"

"i love you too spencer"

that is all for now!! i may update later or tomorrow!

make sure to comment and vote! tell me what you think or if you want more! thanks