strange acts become scary (pt.2)

You wake up in a very dark strange room with a pounding pain in your head.
"Wh-what?" You say dizzily. "Well. Well, look who decided to wake up and enlighten me with her lovely presence" says a very rough male voice from in the shadows. "What the hell do you want with me?" You say coughing lightly. "I want u to stay away from MY Spencer" yells the man. "Y-your Spencer?" You say trying to spot the man in the dark. "Yes. Mine u whore!! We love each other you see. And I won't let anyone get in my way!" You realize that this man obviously has a fictional love affair. You have to give him what he wants... Or you may not make it out alive. You spot the cameras all around the room. You can also tell this man is very smart. And does well with computers. The team is probably watching this... "O-okay.. I get it.. I understand.. But... SPENCER. REID. IS. MINE." you yell with all ur might hoping that the unsub will come at you to were the cameras see his face and so he will hit you. You can try to escape. "WHAT DID U SAY? HOW DARE YOU!" he kicks ur side. You wince, but nothing more. You cant show him that he made you weak, but even worse... The team. He kicks ur face and u fell the blood spew from you nose. "That almost hurt" you mock. He picks you up by your shoulders and he looks into your eyes. "I can see why he would MAYBE want you." He laughs. You look away and snear. "You make me sick" he yells. "Look at me in the face". You look into his eyes and spit at him. " YOU BITCH" he throws you down on the ground and there's a loud popping noise and u realize at least two ribs are broken. You scream softly and try to catch your breath. "Fuck" you whisper to your self. He wipes his face off and stomps off. Who knows what might happen next.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT THE BAU~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god.. I'm the reason this is happening.." Spencer says with light tears in his brown eyes. "No. You didnt. A crazy obsessed sykopath who happens to be obsessed with.. You. But that's not your fault." Says Garcia trying to comfort him. "I will never forgive myself if she... Dies." He says. "SPENCER" Garcia says grabbing spencers face. "DONT SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT" she yells. Spencer softly crys as Garcia hugs him tightly. "Let's go see the cams" Garcia says taking his hand. He looks and see you just laying there helpless and he wishes he was there to hold you. And kiss you. And love you. But he can't. But he will do anything and everything he can to get you back. So he can hold you, kiss you, love you.

Until next time pandas<3
Vote for more
~tanis Reid.