strange acts become jealousy

(A/N: this chapter has mentions of rape and insest, cursing and such, you have been warned!)

what could happen next...

as he stomps off you think about spencer...his eyes..his smile..his love. you cant help but smile. "just think about being in his arms and ill survive this hell" you think to yourself. you wiggle and twist trying to escape to chained handcuffs, you had been known (along with your frekishly smart brain ike spencer) for your strenght. the handcuff cut along your writs making you bite your lip in pain. "im stronger than this" you say quitley. yuo scream out as you hear a snapping sound, your wrist..its broken...oh god it hurts so bad. but not as bad as knowing spencer maybe watching. this...is your personal hell.

"awe poor baby!!" the man laughs. "maybe your not as strong as you thought you were' he says mockingly. "maybe, your not the person spencer thought you were..Y/n" he says. "oh Y/N.. you have no idea what i know about your past...how about your brother...your father..the rape..the abuse...all the years and no one helped you...what a poor girl" he says smiling. 'shit..no..how did he find out..spencer..oh spencer im so sorry i havent told you.' yuo think looking into the camera hopping that he hasnt been watching. "oh..sorry.. have you not told your dear spencer yet? but thats such an important thing in your life, hell be heart broken when he finds out that his pure girlfriend..isnt so pure after all." he spits in your face. "ugh.."you say trying to hold back tears. "i will tell him. when i make it out of hear and your on your way to prison you fuckface" you say half smiling in satsfaction. "what did you say bitch?" he asks. "i said, WHEN YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO PRISON YOU F-U-C-K-F-A-C-E!" you yell at the top of your lungs. "and unfortantly for you, i am one crazy bitch. i will stop at nothing to survive. thats one thing my childhood taught me...dont ever..stop fighting..to get out alive..." you say laughing, as with your wrist contortide the way it is you slipped out of your cuffs while you talked. you run at him at full speed and knock him down as you twist your wrist back. "FUCK" you scream. 

~at the bau~

*garcia almost has a location on the unsub who is henry cordel, he as well as you have abuse in common...and he has an obsesion with spencer for a while and the trigger was you*

"omg..how the hell did she do that..she is one crazy bitch" she says on the phone with the team. "i have the location now, sending it to your tabelts as we speak" she says as she hangs up rhe phone. spencer in the back freaking out,"what did she mean omg? i need her safe. come on hotch ive seen you drive faster just driving!!" spencer says. hotch rolls his eyes knowing the feeling that hes feeling. you pull up and hear gun shots...oh god, spencer thinks. jumping out of the car.

~your pov~

he grabs the gun and points it you,'i hope hes a bad shot' you think. "when you die all my problems are fixed-.." hes cut off by a familiar voice. spencer walks in with his gun out but his eyes locked on you. your barely standing but manage to smile at spencer. "this doesnt have to end badly henry.. you both can make it out alive if you just do what i say" spencer says in a strong voice. still pointing the gun at henry. "no,no! she must die so your whole heart can belong to me!"he says walking twords spencer. "i dont love you, and never will" spencer sy moving his finger to the trigger "and im not afraid to kill you" he says. henrys face falls and point the gun at you and screams "you will be mine spencer reid!" he pulls the trigger.