"I'm just going to keep looking," he said flatly.

"At least get some sleep, you look like hell."

"Plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead."

"Think about it.  She's tough, but Crowley wanted her dead, she might-"

"Don't you dare say it," Dean snapped.

Dean slammed the laptop shut.  He grabbed a helping from the bag and stormed out of the room.  He slammed the door to his room.  He put on some music and slipped headphones over his ears.  Sam had a point.  It had been a year.  Crowley didn't seem like the type to want to keep her around for long.  But I, no matter how much I tried to convince myself, just couldn't accept it.

The lights in the room had a steady buzzing.  It annoyed me when I first came to this room, but now it helped me fall asleep when Crowley left.  My body had been beaten, he was pleased with that much.  But he just couldn't break my mind.  He strolled in as the lights gave a flicker as if recognizing his entrance.

"Morning Crowley," I said, my voice barely audible.

"Still kicking, are we?"

"Oh, you wouldn't want to lose your bestie, would ya?"

"You're right," he beamed, as he leaned down into my view, "you have much more spirit than any other human I have tortured. Most have broken by now."

"Stop flattering me."

"I'm serious.  I admire you very much.  So, I've got something very special for you."

"Oh wonderful,"  I said while rolling my eyes.

He set down a case on the silver table.  I lifted my head trying to see what he had.  The case opened carefully.  All I could see was a needle in his hand.  The contents were dark, but I had no idea what it was.

"I've needed the perfect person to try this on and killing you just wouldn't be as fun anymore.  I have much bigger plans for you," he smirked.

"So what's in the needle?"

"My blood."

"Don't you dare put the trash inside of me," I growled.  My teeth clenched as he walked closer to me, "Crowley, if you do this, you do know I will kill you."

"Oh, you don't have a choice.  I will break you completely.  And if all goes well, you can take out the rest of the people you care about for me."

"I'd rather die."

"I know,"  he laughed, "that's why this is perfect for you."

His hand slammed my head on the back of the chair.  I watched the needle come closer as my body shook.  My eyes closed tightly as I whimpered.  Think about how much everyone loved you.  Know they would never want any harm to come to you.  You were loved.  The thoughts rushed through my mind as I felt a pinch in my neck.  I felt the liquid rush into my blood.  It felt wrong, so wrong.  Immediately dark thoughts rushed through my head. My teeth clenched as I gripped the chair tightly.

"I hate you...Crowley.  And I will kill you!" I snapped.

"Spoken like a true demon.  My little baby is growing  up so fast."

"If you think this will change me, think again."

His hand patted my shoulder as he walked out of the room.   I tried to force good memories into my mind.  But the thoughts that I had after that were so angry, so dark.  I actually wanted to go and kill people I loved.  Because I started to think they'd find me by now.  That they should have saved me.  But worst of all, I could only think Dean was on Earth sleeping around, already forgetting me.  I wasn't sure how often he came back to administer more of his blood.  It was a constant battle between keeping my sanity and losing it.  Crowley returned to find my body motionless in the chair.  Sweat dripped down my forehead.  His hand grabbed my chin waking me from my sleep.  My hand flicked as he went flying away from me.

"Don't you dare touch me," I  growled.

"You're advancing so quickly," he smiled, "just a little more."

"I don't want anymore.  Just kill me.  I'm an abomination."

"I think you're perfect.  And come on, if you progress enough you could stay here with me.  I could treat you like a queen.  I mean, Dean has already moved on after all."

"Shut up."

"You don't believe me?  Dean can't resist a beautiful woman you think he's really waiting around for you?" he asked almost appalled that I doubted him.

"I don't care.  I can't trust you.  You want me to give into this feeling, don't you?"

Another needle sent demon blood into my body.  I groaned as my head felt like it was splitting.  Crowley grinned as my eyes clenched once more.  This pain was worse than before.  It was as though my body was changing.  My head hung low for a moment before lifting.  I looked at Crowley as something changed inside of me.  He examined me closely as my eyes flicked to a shade of black.  Crowley looked at me happily.

"You're one of us now," he chuckled, "Dean will never love you."

"He never deserved me, never,"  I said feeling these words escape my lips.  These words I never wanted to say or believe. "I want to kill the Winchesters."