Demon Blood.

I sat like a caged animal.  Crowley started off easy with me.  He sent demons that looked like my family, or Dean, to me.  It was supposed to break me.  I had already seen my family in the worst possible way.  Having them stroll up to me and say they didn't love me, or something of the sort, barely even scratched the surface of what mental anguish I put myself through.  He grew impatient with me.  He finally visited me personally.  A glass of scotch settled in his hand as he leaned on the door.  The glass moved so the contents within swirled.

"How long has it been?" I asked.

"You wish you could go back?" he asked.

"I'm bored as hell, in hell.  You're not very good at your job.  I mean, slightly degrading comments?  I know they aren't my family, jeez.  I expected more from you."

There was a slight twitch in his eye.  I grinned.  Even in hell I wasn't putting up with his shit.  His turf and he still couldn't get a rise out of me.  After a moment he regained the cool,  collected look on his face.

"Well, seems like you need a personal touch.  I should have expected more from you.  But trust me.  This is going to be fun," he smirked.

"You gonna answer me?" I demanded.

"What was your question?"

"How long have I been here?"

"You've missed about, oh, I'd say a year upstairs."

"Jeez. You've pissed away a lot of time," I chuckled.

He fist crashed into my face.  My body turned with the punch as I rubbed my chin.  I smiled as I looked up at him.  He motioned for two demons to grab me.  I was grabbed by them and dragged behind him.

"You know, I'm going to have a lot of fun with you," Crowley laughed.

And for the first time.  I was starting to fear him.  If he was now taking extra interest in me.  It wasn't going to end well.  I just couldn't shake the feeling in the pit of my stomach.  A heavy door opened to a room.  By the looks of it the floor had some blood stains.  As did the chair that I was thrown in.  My hands and legs strapped to the seat.  Crowley walked by me as I couldn't help laughing.

"Is that a freaking apron?" I howled with laughter, "are you baking something?  Oh no, not demon muffins."

"I'm really going to enjoy breaking you."

His hands trailed over a small, portable tray with what I assumed I was about to become very familiar with.  I cringed slightly at the first thing he picked up.

"This is going to be fun," he smiled.

A year had passed, no sign or word of _____.  Castiel heard nothing.  Bobby was racking his brain trying to find a way to get her back.  He rarely spoke to me and only called Sam with any leads.  We continued working jobs.  I admit I drank a bit more.  Funny how a few days with her changed so much of me.  I could only imagine what she was going through.  We tried summoning Crowley, but I nearly killed him just for the things he implied.  Sam walked in with food in hand.  We had set up in the Men of Letters bunker in Kansas.  Finding this place was quite the story.

"I got some food," Sam said while placing the bag on the table.

"Sounds good," I answered staring at the computer screen.

"Have you found anything?"

"I don't think so."

"Take a break, you look like hell.  I mean it's been a year.  It might be time to give up."