Bliss Doesn't Last Long

A/n: Filler

Lisa POV

We are back in NYC and everything is so great. We have fallen into a perfect couple routine: After training camp and practice, Odell spend the rest of the day with me for lunch or dinner, I spend the weekends at his place where I cook breakfast and dinner for us. The team, our friends and family know that we are dating and that is good for now. I'm not one of those people that need to make it social media official. Odell knows who he belongs to and vice versa.

However, because we aren't IG official that means a bunch of women are sliding into Odell Dms and trying to get with him in real life. I also have to deal with fan girls that are shipping him and Zendaya. The fan girls even have a name for them Zodell which reminds me a yodel which is chocolate snack by Hostess. Therefore it makes me hungry and annoyed. I don't care about being IG official and I don't care about being in the spotlight but I feel Odell should at least tell people he is taken. Maybe that would stop some of the groupies, wait they are some thirsty bitches that only are satisfied when dick is in their mouth. Hopefully Odell doesn't get caught in their web.

*Ring,Ring

"Hey Max

"You dating Odell Beckham jr and you didn't tell me!

"What? How do you know?

"He posted a pic of you on IG.

"What?! I will call you back

"okay, but you better be ready to spill all the tea.

We hang up and I go on IG

This is the picture Odell posted with the caption: Missing my Phenomenal woman (Imagine she is laying in the bed)

Well I can't be mad because he didn't show my face and he does miss me. Also it seems like he read my mind because this is exactly what I wanted. I comment: OBJ showing love to a thick lady, my new crush (insert emoji with tongue sticking out)

Odell POV

I smile as I see Lisa comment and I like it. Then I text her:

What are you wearing?

Reply: I'm naked as usual

I bit my lip and about to press the FT button when I get a text, a bunch of texts. From all my past groupies. I blocked them all and FT my baby. She comes on the screen and all I seen is Titties.

"Damn.

"Hey sweetie.

We spent the night having fun.

Jasmine POV

I'm out of jail and now its time to plot my revenge against Lisa. That fat bitch is going to pay even if takes months.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

That's my real tattoo

Odell and Lisa are cute right?

Jasmine is back and pissed off.