Lurking From Afar

Lisa POV

I finally met Odell Beckham jr and he was distant, maybe because I ramble on. Or maybe because he thought I was a groupie or maybe he really don't like Black women. He just stared at me like he was trying to figure me out or I was the weirdest thing he seen all day.

I tweet: I met my crush yesterday and he thinks I'm weird (sad face emjoi)

I get off of Twitter and grab my bag. It's time to take my favorite lady to her Doctor appointment, hopefully the ambulette comes on time today.

While sitting in the waiting room I watch the Giants Snap chat, my boo Odell is looking good out there. He wants to wins some games and you can tell by the intensity that he ain't going to be losing this season. I take a picture on snap with the caption: I hate the doctors office, never on time. Then I take another picture on snap saying I'm thinking about my crush. I decided to post that one on IG. Speaking of IG, let me check my notifications which seems to be lit right now. Odell and Rashad followed me. Rashad also liked that picture that I took of us yesterday and my inner fan girl is screaming right now. I'm really surprised Odell is following me on both IG and Twitter. Maybe he is just being nice after he realized he treated me weird yesterday.

Odell POV

Training was good and of course I was on fire! Now I'm back home sitting on the couch with my sons(dogs). The music is on but not too loud cause dogs have sensitive hearing. I take out my phone and I look at my notifications, Lisa tweeted. I'm her crush and she thinks that I think she is weird. Should I say something? Nah, cause what if she is a low key groupie? I tweet: I was in the presence of a Queen yesterday and I got speechless.

I exit out of twitter and go onto IG which Lisa picture is the second picture I see. She looks so pretty at the doctor office. She isn't my type but I'm enthralled with her presence. She just seems geuine and that throws me off. Nobody except my family is real around me anymore. (This includes my friends, they are family too) Anyway I notice she has snapchat so I follow her on that too now. I want to see what she is all about before I make a move.

*Next day

The sun hasn't risen yet and I'm awake. I'm out walking the dogs before I go to practice. I check my phone and see a notification: Lisa tweeted. Her tweet says: It 's the crack of dawn and I'm awake. well half awake and on my way to see my crush. Next tweet: people that on the train right now consist of people going to work and people coming from a party. Both had rough nights.

She is taking the train all the way here, this early. Hmm the dogs finish using the bathroom and we walk back towards the house.

Back To Lisa POV

I get to manhattan and I try to purchase my ticket for NJ.

"Miss Lisa, we've been expecting you. A driver is waiting for you outside.

"What? Are you sure its for me?

"Yes.

"Okay.

I go outside Port Authority and see a driver holding up a cardboard sign.

"That's me.

"Okay, get in Miss Lisa

I get in and buckle up.

"So who hired you?

"A football admirer is the only thing I can say.

"Wow, okay.

For the ride to the stadium, I think about how Rashad is so sweet for doing this.

*After Training

I'm standing outside waiting for Rashad when Odell comes up to me. I smile and he smiles back but he doesn't say anything.

"Hi Odell, you look good out there. Very um fit.

I say this as I'm looking at his body in a up/down glance.

"Thanks you look good today, Well you look good last time too.

"Thanks. My natural casual beauty is on fleek today.

"So you don't wear makeup?

"Nope. Do you think I need it?

"No, I was just wondering.

"Aww your wondering about me. I'm so flattered.

He blushes and my insides swoon.

"Hey y'all. *Rashad

"Rashad, I was waiting for you. Thanks for having the driver for me.

"What? I didn't have a driver pick you up.

I look around and notice Odell is gone. Did Odell send me the driver?

A/n: What do you think of this chapter?