Let You Go

Odell POV

The media got tired of talking about Norman and I, therefore no more TMZ in my face asking questions. The only person that has been in my face is Lisa, she won't leave me alone. She started coming to practice and wait for me because that's only time I can't avoid her, especially if she is sitting on my car. After she gets up we end up going back to my place and hanging out. She cooks me dinner and gives me a massage. She is trying hard for me to forgive her and of course I'm caving in, which my mom doesn't like. My mom knows all that happen and she blames Lisa, she feels that Lisa was being two faced for hanging out with Norman because she knows he is my enemy. I feel like that also because your friend enemy is your enemy too. By being with him, she made our beef even worse. I haven't got a threatening text message but I know that nigga is still obsessed and still want revenge.

"Can you please talk to me? We can work this out.

"Okay. I think your a two faced desperate bitch.

"Wow. How?

"You knew this nigga and I have problems but you still wanted to date him. Cause your ass is lonely and desperate. Its a million men out here that you could've been with. But no, now this nigga think I'm the one that beat him ass and broke into his house which by the way the police thought that too. And I know it was you therefore I'm covering for your ass and I have to endure whatever this nigga going to throw at me. Basically you putting my life in danger and I'm not with that shit. So stop coming around and bothering me.

At this point she is crying and its secretly breaking my heart.

"I'm sorry. Please don't end our friendship, I need you. I can fix everything.

(I need you too)

"You can't fix it. I don't trust you.

She wipes her face.

"Okay. Hopefully one day you will trust me and then we can pick up where we left off.

I let her kiss me on the cheek then she leaves. As soon as the front door closes, the tears fall.

*Two months later in 2017

Its a new year and football season is over for the Giants. We didn't make it to the superbowl but we was close and we played our hardest. On the personal front, I met a woman on NYE named Jasmine. She is now my girlfriend and its been good so far.

In a suprising turn of events, Lisa is dating that nigga Norman. Which just confirms my theory of her being two faced. From what I've been told she is on his IG a lot looking happy and shit. Whatever I barely think about her anymore.

I don't remember how her lips are plump and soft.

The way she looks into my eyes like she can see into my soul.

Her chubby cheeks

how cute she looks in her glasses

how she fits so perfectly into my arms

I'm not thinking about her

Lisa POV

I'm back with Josh because he knows I was the one that got his house and face broken into. I'm also with him to protect Odell because Josh still has beef with him. Now I'm lock in a his house in Washington being miserable but according to Josh IG, we are happy and in love. I miss Odell.

I want Odell but he doesn't want me.

A/n: what do you think about this chapter?

Odell still loves Lisa.